AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: You got farmed Cheetah
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
First of all, this is not my gang. I am merely a member of Valhalla, and have the same rights as my wife.

Karma does not actively seek out drama, and is very quiet when it comes to forums and in-game happenings.

So if someone messed with her randomly for absolutely no reason.. then heck yes I would step in. No one randomly messes with her, thus no reason for me ever having to step-in.

Karma, proudly has done everything on her own.

She takes pride in taking care of our children and cannot be online 16 hours a day like you. Some things, like kids are more important than an online game.
(2009.May.03 10:05 PM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]other than ush here...id stfu...or plan on time in the hosp...just stupid to provoke people stonger than yourself unless you really want to spend 30k on stims or wait out 6 hours in the hospital....ok whos next for our wars

I got my stims and a bag of popcorn. I'll take my lumps standing up.......Smile
So is Cheetah's gang a sub gang of SV...? Has this been announced? Or is it just under Punisher protection?

cheetah

(2009.May.03 10:15 PM)Ushanewnewba Wrote: [ -> ]Karma, proudly has done everything on her own.

She takes pride in taking care of our children and cannot be online 16 hours a day like you. Some things, like kids are more important than an online game.

I guess some women are better multi taskers and super moms than others!

I have 2 honor roll children, who kick butt at soccer, and have many, many other achievements. Both I have managed to raise while playing AL.

As for Karma having done everything on her own, I loaned her a PK, when she started, she's denied it, refused to return it, and all out lied about it. It's not the cost, obviously, it's the honor, something that obviously separates us.
(2009.May.03 10:05 PM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]other than ush here...id stfu...or plan on time in the hosp...just stupid to provoke people stonger than yourself unless you really want to spend 30k on stims or wait out 6 hours in the hospital....ok whos next for our wars

YEAH!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-NPzpVrm...re=related
Hello Smile

cheetah

(2009.May.03 10:17 PM)Ushanewnewba Wrote: [ -> ]So is Cheetah's gang a sub gang of SV...? Has this been announced? Or is it just under Punisher protection?

If you learn to read, it's Tess's gang.
It could say; "Cheetah is a good mother."

Just because someone typed it on the internet doesn't make it true.

cheetah

(2009.May.03 10:24 PM)Ushanewnewba Wrote: [ -> ]I just got two MSN's from SV players saying you're a bad mother. What is that about?

I would assume that's about you lying again, nothing new to that story!
Eek. Someone just sent me your mug shot. Jail
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Reference URL's