AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: how did you origanly find awakened lands
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

supergirl260

me it was a google ad when serching for torncity you guys

hawk187

Chris referred me Biggrin
Soldier referred me (I think his original name was spyder)

GrAvE09

it was in the ads.

ChaoticSprite

Dru bullied me into it... Mrgreen

ShadowDude

google ad when searching for torn city it asked me if i was sick of the lagg after being kicked out of tc for whatever reason i said yes why yes i am and came here to join you's

brythompson

I did a Google search after getting sick of another Criminal game. Now i cant get enough of this--nthing even gets close to this game, best thing i did was find this.

mudpies

myself and some others, after being recruited by Wilson, built a 400+ post message on a forum frequented by silly Phish phans. They thought we were crazy.
mudpies Wrote:myself and some others, after being recruited by Wilson, built a 400+ post message on a forum frequented by silly Phish phans. They thought we were crazy.

Hehe, and I read that topic I believe because we were getting tons of hits from it.

JubeiK

mudpies Wrote:myself and some others, after being recruited by Wilson, built a 400+ post message on a forum frequented by silly Phish phans. They thought we were crazy.

is it phantasytour that your talking about?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's