AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: how did you origanly find awakened lands
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

LordSkie

8)
Work on a military installation. OEF5 was playing AL, and I was playing Imperial Conflict for about 2 years, I hought IC was the shit and made OEF5 play IC. He quit after a week. MONTHS later I was talking to GenSoldier (who referred me). Now I play along with a specail group of AL players. We are all in the military. Zen must have a fun time with our IP address. Smile

Jack Daniels

Ushanewnewba Wrote:Work on a military installation. OEF5 was playing AL, and I was playing Imperial Conflict for about 2 years, I hought IC was the drek and made OEF5 play IC. He quit after a week. MONTHS later I was talking to GenSoldier (who referred me). Now I play along with a specail group of AL players. We are all in the military. Zen must have a fun time with our IP address. Smile

What unit?
I'll answer you directly.
Same Unit here!

blackcoffee

I'm also a recruit from the phantasy phish msg. board. :o
Konyen referred me. One of the best criminal game yet.
One of my friends tried to refer me. That LethalInjection guy.
I had heard of Mafia wars from another co-worker and was tired of playing on newgrounds. I decided to google search for a rpg mob game and this was the first result that came back. I've gone back and retried the search and get different results now, guess I was a lucky (this game destroys Mafia Wars).
DeathWing referred me...bad day for him Twisted...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's