AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: how did you origanly find awakened lands
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

mudpies

JubeiK Wrote:
mudpies Wrote:myself and some others, after being recruited by Wilson, built a 400+ post message on a forum frequented by silly Phish phans. They thought we were crazy.

is it phantasytour that your talking about?

yep

JubeiK

cool mudpies, i frequent the biscuits board on there and someone had posted a referral link for metro wars which i joined up, i got my brother to play metro wars and then he found awakened lands and sent me a referral to awakened lands but this was at the time i was getting board with metro wars and i was an idiot didnt sign up here till months later. awakened lands is so much better then metro wars

matt5250

no kidding
I didn't pay him to say that, and um... hopefully the search engines will index this page Smile

supergirl260

zen why you so obesed with google finding this page
lol bigger hit rate on game ofc Biggrin

wouldnt be such a bad thing?

aliveone

Yeah it is phantasytour phish that he is talking about. I am one of wilsons recruits
supergirl260 Wrote:zen why you so obsessed with google finding this page

Google indexes our forums, which increased our search engine exposure... driving more people to the site.

JubeiK

so are you saying when i said awakened lands :wink: i could have increased exposure to the site? 8)

Nilynrae

I'll blame that PointyEar(ed) chappy for directing me here... Biggrin

Not that I'm really complaining mind you... I'm enjoying it all so far. :wink:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's