AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: how did you origanly find awakened lands
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(2009.Jun.17 11:50 AM)ZeonOne Wrote: [ -> ]Konyen referred me. One of the best criminal game yet.

no he didnt!
Googled cyberpunk rpg and here I am Razz
(2009.Jun.17 12:07 PM)LikeWhoa Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Jun.17 11:50 AM)ZeonOne Wrote: [ -> ]Konyen referred me. One of the best criminal game yet.

no he didnt!

Thats right, it was you referred me. lol
googled, looking for games to play and this came up
CrazyFoley referred me during the Ref Comp last year. After a long time of insistence, I played when I was bored. Since then, I have poured waaay too much time into this game XD
I googled " where do lonely losers hangout" and here you all were

catalyst

i had some friends randomly say "hey check out this game". now i play and now they're my b!tches.
/flex

Candra

Breeze referred me. I took a look around and thought omg where do I start and waited about 3 weeks and came back and got hooked !!Winky
(2009.Jun.17 01:12 PM)Candra Wrote: [ -> ]Breeze referred me. I took a look around and thought omg where do I start and waited about 3 weeks and came back and got hooked !!Winky

I took 3 days, cuz I signed up while CF was away...lost my day of don status =(

mrbadmood

(2006.Dec.19 05:07 PM)zenith Wrote: [ -> ]
mudpies Wrote:myself and some others, after being recruited by Wilson, built a 400+ post message on a forum frequented by silly Phish phans. They thought we were crazy.

Hehe, and I read that topic I believe because we were getting tons of hits from it.

I was one of those hits.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's