AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: how did you origanly find awakened lands
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
PT...saw a link there...and then forgot about it...then found it again and signed up to help pass time at work.

buuddha

col ingus got me on the Tampa Bay Buccaneers forums.

that bastard.

Weebay

Marlo was on my case for a few weeks to get into it, but I ignored him. Finally he told me that him and a few other of our friends had made their own gang, so that motivated me to check it out. I started on Saturday at work, went home took a mild paper tab donated some cash to it and sat there until 6 in the morning. If I recall correctly I was either a 0 or 1 day old level 5 and already had bumped my endurance and intel not having any clue what that meant at the time.
A bunch of my friends play. You can only hear people talking about the game for so long before you become curious as to what "I upgraded my weapon today!" and other similar things mean before you have to check it out!
i was real skeptical about the game at first.
i was bugged by konyen and psudoderf for months into joining and even then i said NO.

i then got suckered by konyen telling me that i didnt have to play, just register using his referral link. i ended up playing.

Shadowjack

JohnRambo recruited me from a different game. Now the poof doesn't play anymore.

greenleafmerchant420

Budweiser got me hook on AL
nitromthn got me here. then i left it for a while barely doing anything. then a cold winter came and i had nothing else to do. its been a long winter, i cant stop now lol
KCCashBrigade brought me here. We all use to play Final Fantasy IX online together and wanted something to do in between times.

Thanks KC....
Found a link on an outdoors forum. conolingus loves me.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's