AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: how did you origanly find awakened lands
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Devilx got me hooked..........
(2009.Jun.17 08:47 PM)greenleafmerchant420 Wrote: [ -> ]Budweiser got me hook on AL

Were you used to be in the soldier of fortune?
(2009.Jun.18 07:40 AM)ZeonOne Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Jun.17 08:47 PM)greenleafmerchant420 Wrote: [ -> ]Budweiser got me hook on AL

That was around the time he went inactive to play WoW

Also you all can thank Junior(not sure what happened to him now) fo having me around. I meet him in another game(i forgot the name) and when that started going down hill he convinced me to join Al. Btw he used to be cosa nostra

greenleafmerchant420

(Today 06:40 AM)ZeonOne Wrote:
(Yesterday 07:47 PM)greenleafmerchant420 Wrote:
Budweiser got me hook on AL

Ya I was the prez for a while
(2009.Jun.18 08:27 AM)Lucky666 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Jun.18 07:40 AM)ZeonOne Wrote: [ -> ]

That was around the time he went inactive to play WoW

Also you all can thank Junior(not sure what happened to him now) fo having me around. I meet him in another game(i forgot the name) and when that started going down hill he convinced me to join Al. Btw he used to be cosa nostra

messed up the first time , ya i was prez for a while , and ya i went inactive because i was playing WOW , but started to cost to much , and my wife got a little pissed on how much time i spent playing WOW
originally Wink

fn thor and chance
search engine
Err told me about it.

delpot

Phantasytour Disco Biscuits edition (1st wave was from the Phish board).

Referred by GrabTindy (fed'd).

PropositionJoe

(2009.Jun.19 06:33 AM)delpot Wrote: [ -> ]Phantasytour Disco Biscuits edition (1st wave was from the Phish board).

+1

Marlo

(2009.Jun.19 12:29 PM)PropositionJoe Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Jun.19 06:33 AM)delpot Wrote: [ -> ]Phantasytour Disco Biscuits edition (1st wave was from the Phish board).

+1
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's