AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Ban Hammer ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

ShadowKid

I have recently run into an issue I wanted peoples opinions about. I was banned from changing my name due to naming myself "marloisghey". Not only is there nothing specifically derrogatory about this name... broken down it reads marlo is g hey...
There is definatly no way it is over PG rated... Many other names get totally looked over that are much worse than that, and I get banned from name changes.

Is this FAIR??
I have seen much worse that never get changed.

not warned, and certainly not banned from changes...
Wow dude that sux... I have to say i've seen way worse too and would never think that would come off as a banning name. :?
That name pretty mild compared to most.... :roll:
Did you change your name just that once or had you done the same thing a ton of times?
that su*ks bud
as everyone said there were and are far worst names out there
Weathers Wrote:Did you change your name just that once or had you done the same thing a ton of times?

true if there was a three stike rule that was trampled then I would understand if the Admins were watching him like a hawk and reacted...

but if he wasn't repeatedly warrned then I would say this was over board considering what names are and have been out there.

ShadowKid

I used it once and once only for like 10mins then my name got changed back to Shadowkid.

and yes im still banned from changing my name.
Seems a bit harsh then.
Im sure you're not perma-banned, but probably just in time out.

Maybe wait a bit, ask nicely and you'll get them back.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's