AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Ban Hammer ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Marlo

What can I say? I have friends in high places!
Sounds pretty stupid to me. Gay ain't a M rated word. Hell, 11 year olds use the word, already.

And, currently found out, it isn't even on the list of words to be changed in the forums.
TommiTheTaco Wrote:Sounds pretty stupid to me. Gay ain't a M rated word. Hell, 11 year olds use the word, already.

The funny part is he didnt even say gay.
Howlsong Wrote:
TommiTheTaco Wrote:Sounds pretty stupid to me. Gay ain't a M rated word. Hell, 11 year olds use the word, already.

Ghey is basically chat speak for gay. Surely, Zenith's heard the lingo by now.
The term gay was originally used, until well into the mid-20th century, primarily to refer to feelings of being "carefree," "happy," or "bright and showy"

I personally think Marlo is a very bright and showy person. lol
TommiTheTaco Wrote:
Howlsong Wrote:

Ghey is basically chat speak for gay. Surely, Zenith's heard the lingo by now.

wow u do learn something new everyday :shock:

filthymick

i used to work with a couple gay ppl, i must say they seemed carefree and happy. they also wore bright colors and had a kinda flashiness about them.
[Image: leet_cereal.jpg]

Hannibal

Marlo is G hey, its a statement and knowing SK's use of grammar. has been misinterpreted, he's actually saying 'Marlo is a G, hey' where as we all know the 'G' stands for Gangsta :roll:

Marlo

Hannibal Wrote:Marlo is G hey, its a statement and knowing SK's use of grammar. has been misinterpreted, he's actually saying 'Marlo is a G, hey' where as we all know the 'G' stands for Gangsta :roll:

hahaha...Very Funny.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's