AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Ban Hammer ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Scorpious

Anywho, since this is SKs thread about his name changing abilities being banned I say personally give it back. If nobody will start a poll for him to get it back I will do so when I return from the store. Smile Smile

ShadowKid

lol good luck with that scorp.

Scorpious

May be true there SK. But, give me evidence of mass abuse by you of derogatory names and there will be some validity to your ban. Otherwise, to me it just looks like somebody said something to higher-ups and they got what they wanted and you lost your ability there. Sad Sad

ShadowKid

MARLOISGHEY. Smile

Scorpious

HMMMM, IDK SK, it seems like mass abuse there. You know for yourself that one time is mass abuse and others it could be a dozen times or so before it is frowned on and considered abuse.

ShadowKid

I know i know. Biggrin

Scorpious

So, any update whether you get you name changing ability back or is it still the same as far as you know?

ShadowKid

Got no clue bud.

Scorpious

UGH!!!!!!!!!!! In that case.......
ColdBeerHere (also know as ColdBeerRetard) changed his name to mine and added at the end that I was a "pedo". He wasn't banned from name changes. Not sure how it gets worse than that. They made him change his name back, but no ban at all.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's