AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Ban Hammer ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

delpot

emocakes Wrote:homo ^^

do you enjoy the hospital?

ShadowKid Wrote:Delpot live in my area or any part of South East you will get killed for being gay.

sounds like wherever it is your from has a lot of catching up to do with modern times. its 2009 man, what kind of ass-backwards people do you associate with?

iceman2020

delpot Wrote:Not to mention the 2 of us (BBH and I) have been going back and forth with the name changes...the admins have put a stop to it.

Actually no, I didn't until you went way overboard, and the admins didn't put a stop to me at all, I requested my name be changed back after seeing yours was changed finally as it should have been long ago.

delpot Wrote:Foley also pointed out in the locked thread that I had a previous name that referred to homosexuals in a derogatory manner...I just wanted to clear the air here since that thread is locked and I never got a chance to defend myself, that is NOT true. I never have and never would do that and he was complete misguided with the claim. I take insults like that very seriously as someone who has direct relatives and very close friends that are homosexual.

It is not something I hold lightly.

By inferring something completely false, you were indeed mocking homosexuals in a derogatory manner.
Delpot! Protector of the sausage smugglers! Woooooooo Hoooooooooo

ShadowKid

Anyways do you think i care if someone is gay i don't just don't flaunt it in someones face.

delpot

ShadowKid Wrote:Anyways do you think i care if someone is gay i don't just don't flaunt it in someones face.

so, what if they did flaunt it in your face?

iceman2020

use sankyo or nikyo?

ShadowKid

They get laughed at.

delpot

They call me Harvey Milk, son.
Stay on topic PLEASE!

Who takes it in the knot?

stalker8929

this thread keeps getting better,your right sk that dont fly where im from either.lesbians always welcome though Biggrin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's