AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Ban Hammer ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

delpot

while you say its not meant to be derogatory the intent is obvious. and even more so is the implication that being "gay" is something negative, when in fact it isn't.

hence the ban.

ShadowKid

delpot Wrote:while you say its not meant to be derogatory the intent is obvious. and even more so is the implication that being "gay" is something negative, when in fact it isn't.

hence the ban.

Actually no it wern't that and it has nothing to do with being gay or not.
Marlo Wrote:What can I say? I have friends in high places!

Funny pic but inappropriate

Edited by Sam I Am
delpot Wrote:while you say its not meant to be derogatory the intent is obvious. and even more so is the implication that being "gay" is something negative, when in fact it isn't.

hence the ban.

The point you seem to be missing here is that it is no more offensive than the name you are using now... your dislike for someone clouds your judgment and therefore you disregard the obvious...

The only good defense for this would be information we do not have unless Zen, or Err give it to Us...

now tell me how I am wrong and you don't dislike SK...

biffbaffboff

Who cares? Really with all the drama in real life and people dying of aids and hunger and thirst,where exactly does this little problem sit? Its not going to change your life and its not going affect your game play,so get over it.
biffbaffboff Wrote:Who cares? Really with all the drama in real life and people dying of aids and hunger and thirst,where exactly does this little problem sit? Its not going to change your life and its not going affect your game play,so get over it.

Did you have a near death experience? or maybe someone sold you that Biff account? Cause this is the exact opposite of most everything you have ever posted...

You have been in the top 5-10 people in useless forum chatter since I have been playing this game.

wait a sec... Did you make a new years resolution?

biffbaffboff

randomjacker Wrote:
biffbaffboff Wrote:Who cares? Really with all the drama in real life and people dying of aids and hunger and thirst,where exactly does this little problem sit? Its not going to change your life and its not going affect your game play,so get over it.

Did you have a near death experience? or maybe someone sold you that Biff account? Cause this is the exact opposite of most everything you have ever posted...

You have been in the top 5-10 people in useless forum chatter since I have been playing this game.

wait a sec... Did you make a new years resolution?

New year can do strange things to a person..
I knew it :shock:

BL00DYHAZ3

Yeah I had to that happen to me also but I got a 30 day name change ban.
biffbaffboff Wrote:Who cares? Really with all the drama in real life and people dying of thirst,
Thanks Rambo. I'm gonna go get me a soda now.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's