AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Ban Hammer ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
...and shame on SK for making fun of pillow-biters.

Scorpious

Well SK, I say it is pretty stupid there. You should be able to change your name whenever you want. Are people whining about name changes again? Well, with other things I have seen here to include the forum it doesn't surprise me you had your name changing rights revoked while others can do whatever they want.

Maybe if you decide to hospitalize somebody constantly and then flame in the forums about it maybe your name changing rights will come back. Really feel for you bud. Sad Sad Sad Really sux there.

On a different note Lucky, as far as pics go please keep it in the OTW section. You know the gestapo is out in force here.

Make a poll SK to get your name changing rights back and I definitely will support you on it. Smile Smile
Scorpious Wrote:Well SK, I say it is pretty stupid there. You should be able to change your name whenever you want. Are people whining about name changes again? Well, with other things I have seen here to include the forum it doesn't surprise me you had your name changing rights revoked while others can do whatever they want.

Maybe if you decide to hospitalize somebody constantly and then flame in the forums about it maybe your name changing rights will come back. Really feel for you bud. Sad Sad Sad Really sux there.

On a different note Lucky, as far as pics go please keep it in the OTW section. You know the gestapo is out in force here.

Make a poll SK to get your name changing rights back and I definitely will support you on it. Smile Smile
if gestapo is implicated someone's gonna get hurt Twisted

stalker8929

i have personally went with worse names.its just the government trying to hold the white man down,,lol

Scorpious

The "MAN" wants to keep us all down. Unless he likes you that is. lol lol lol

ShadowKid

No point. I know i will lose.

delpot

randomjacker Wrote:
delpot Wrote:while you say its not meant to be derogatory the intent is obvious. and even more so is the implication that being "gay" is something negative, when in fact it isn't.

hence the ban.

The point you seem to be missing here is that it is no more offensive than the name you are using now... your dislike for someone clouds your judgment and therefore you disregard the obvious...

The only good defense for this would be information we do not have unless Zen, or Err give it to Us...

now tell me how I am wrong and you don't dislike SK...

how is referring to someone as a bag of douches more offensive then referring to them as a homosexual in a complete derogatory manner (come on now SK...we're not morons here). Not to mention the 2 of us (BBH and I) have been going back and forth with the name changes...the admins have put a stop to it.

Foley also pointed out in the locked thread that I had a previous name that referred to homosexuals in a derogatory manner...I just wanted to clear the air here since that thread is locked and I never got a chance to defend myself, that is NOT true. I never have and never would do that and he was complete misguided with the claim. I take insults like that very seriously as someone who has direct relatives and very close friends that are homosexual.

It is not something I hold lightly.
homo ^^

ShadowKid

Delpot live in my area or any part of South East you will get killed for being gay.
Who smokes cacks?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's