AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: The Incident -- Part 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Mock8800 Wrote:
alinutza Wrote:
shadowinc Wrote:...

jk

I was under the impression that their weren't going to be a unique weapon just level 60 weapons. I could be wrong but that's what makes sense to me.

it was a joke..i was insinuating he wasnt going to quit and just saying that so the competition will make less attacks...and i have no idea what the prize will be. the "unique item" part was part of the joke as well
Ok the exp is awful.

I attacked a ghoul when I had 505/1000 hp and won and only got 91 exp.
Then I attacked another one when I had 791/1000 hp and only got about 113 exp.

Yesterday when I attacked and had full hp I was getting 150-190exp.

While he had full heath.
Mock8800 Wrote:Ok the exp is awful.

I attacked a ghoul when I had 505/1000 hp and won and only got 91 exp.
Then I attacked another one when I had 791/1000 hp and only got about 113 exp.

Yesterday when I attacked and had full hp I was getting 150-190exp.

While he had full heath.

Yes, the XP is cut down a lot today for me as well...

Nightrain

On the xp part i have to admit its a wide range
low of 256 High of 451.

Thats actually reflective of what i recieve in xp on normal attacks.
with the majority being in the 300 to 340 range.

biffbaffboff

Not sure about participating again.There cant be that many active borgs,yet 5 got into the top ten.Also some guy got 94 straight wins,no losses.

How can it be someone gets 94 wins and no losses? Even taking into consideration randomness and the fact for most it seemed only like a 50/50 chance of winning,the odds on 94 straight is beyond comprehension.

Good luck to all who did well but something was badly coded somewhere.

DirkDanja

Seems like alot more of AL's citizens have relocated to downtown and as the week goes on im sure more and more players will give up on this white hunt
I for one am 1-1 today but i just dont think its worth it to keep going and waste alot of cash that i'll need next week
Am I in the the right game? People disagreeing with Zen?

And you may ask yourself
What is that beautiful house?
And you may ask yourself
Where does that highway go?
And you may ask yourself
Am I right? ...am I wrong?
And you may tell yourself
My god!...what have I done?
OHHH and awful song to have in my head phish! lol

iceman2020

There's some strategy in this...I like that aspect, but the skill aspect is taken out of it, I don't like that aspect of it.

It does somewhat involve activity; I like that aspect as well, but it also involves a good deal of randomness, another I don't like.

Mix them up and it's fine, but from what I can recall since I've returned to the game, everyone competition has been heavily random-based.

ShadowKid

And is that a bad thing.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Reference URL's