AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: The Incident -- Part 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
2-2, my second win i only lost 300 hp so wierd.

konyen

zen,

I have a small request. I assume this is a halloween contest, but do you think you can extend it 1 extra day. some of us would like to stay up all night trying without work the next day. not harm in asking.

shadowinc

konyen Wrote:zen,

I have a small request. I assume this is a halloween contest, but do you think you can extend it 1 extra day. some of us would like to stay up all night trying without work the next day. not harm in asking.

you could always call in sick :roll:

konyen

i don't make a whole lot but it is the end of the year and i used all my sick days. they will deduct 1 day of pay. however... i can go to work and blow the money on they would deduct on refresh and ninbus and have 3 hours of all out attack... naaa. too broke

buuddha

konyen Wrote:i have a question, is winning based on chance? if i use cp or belts, will the increase my chance? if i use my fist, does he use the fist?

i tried to hit a ghoul with my fists and they still hit me hard.

zen told me that its like fighting yourself.

i keep getting my a,ss whooped by myself.
WHERE IS MY BERZERK OPTION?

DAMMIT!

shadowinc

buuddha Wrote:
konyen Wrote:i have a question, is winning based on chance? if i use cp or belts, will the increase my chance? if i use my fist, does he use the fist?

i tried to hit a ghoul with my fists and they still hit me hard.

zen told me that its like fighting yourself.

i keep getting my a,ss whooped by myself.

lol i know that feeling, i only wish i knew what my win ratio was

biffbaffboff

Are you still hungry for more wins?
I'm 4-2 I guess I'm weaker than I thought
Ive won 6-2

Who has hit double digits yet?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Reference URL's