AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: The Incident -- Part 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

shadowinc

Lucky666 Wrote:
90ranajo Wrote:
zenith Wrote:My fear is the one on top will be attacked.
yes but at least we could see our own progress(i lost track)
i agree

Echothrice

it would be really nice to be able to see your own victory/loss record...but i guess we'll just all have to be surprised at the end of the day.
A pen and note pad next to me keeps track....

10-2 so far
But some sort of leader board without names would be nice. I would hate to be awake all day today, spend 200K and then find out I was still way behind.
that would work to
to give you an ideea where you are

Marlo

And who to hospitalize.

Leave the leader board out.

BlackJeep

"I would hate to be awake all day today, spend 200K and then find out I was still way behind."

You care about this stuff way more than you should. Please go outside at least once today and enjoy the fresh air and sunshine. There is a real world that exists outside of the wizard stuff on your computer monitor.
I expect people will spend a lot less cash tomorrow, the first day of a contest is always the messiest one.
BlackJeep Wrote:"I would hate to be awake all day today, spend 200K and then find out I was still way behind."

You care about this stuff way more than you should. Please go outside at least once today and enjoy the fresh air and sunshine. There is a real world that exists outside of the wizard stuff on your computer monitor.

Coming from the guy that is obviously bored of AL but can't quit, we like being here. leave us in peace.
BlackJeep Wrote:"I would hate to be awake all day today, spend 200K and then find out I was still way behind."

its raining and @ work.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Reference URL's