AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: The Incident -- Part 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

Marlo

Mellllllllt, split open and melt!
Punisher Wrote:since the ghoul is like fighting yourself, whatever you do you have to inflict your hp worth of damage to kill it....and you have to do it in under80? rounds so you dont stale....idk, whatever it is my rate was terrible

Is it the armor? the belt? the type of weapon you use?

Career Point to increase Offense and defense?

Too bad there won't be enough time for many of us to figure this out.

Marlo

Enjoy you attempts today guys. Yesterday was too much of a waste of energy and money for me to even think about trying again.

Its amazing how these contests actually make me want to play less! Its like an activity based raffle. But instead of putting in one to 100 tickets at once and hoping for the best, you have to hope to high heaven that lords of randomness will awArd you for your 24 hours of activity.

I pass.
i think some contest are made to somehow make us to spend our money so we would like to play more after that to refil our inventories and bank accounts
you clicked the wrong button Marlo Razz
alinutza Wrote:i think some contest are made to somehow make us to spend our money so we would like to play more after that to refil our inventories and bank accounts

My exact thoughts!!!

shadowinc

good luck to all, i am back to training, to much money being spent for me
shadowinc Wrote:good luck to all, i am back to training, to much money being spent for me

if you win, will you let me borrow the unique item for few attacks, please? Biggrin Biggrin

jk

shadowinc

alinutza Wrote:
shadowinc Wrote:good luck to all, i am back to training, to much money being spent for me

if you win, will you let me borrow the uniques item for few attacks, please? Biggrin Biggrin

jk

lol i am done, you will have to ask somebody who is trying to win the contest
alinutza Wrote:

if you win, will you let me borrow the unique item for few attacks, please? Biggrin Biggrin

jk

I was under the impression that their weren't going to be a unique weapon just level 60 weapons. I could be wrong but that's what makes sense to me.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Reference URL's