AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: The Incident -- Part 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
this is great! While all u lunatics are beating up ghouls in industrial no one is hitting my farms in rural!! Biggrin

biffbaffboff

Yeah I think if I was the kid with 2 loses 12 wins I would quit right now and wait for the prize.

BadLuck

biffbaffboff Wrote:Yeah I think if I was the kid with 2 loses 12 wins I would quit right now and wait for the prize.

Why? I know someone with 25 wins, 4 losses
It's not about percentage, it's about wins minus losses = score.

I am betting that a person that does a 60-100 dollar donation wins, since you can do 4-5 attacks from each full EP bar.

And you even get monster XP to show from it. So this is basically the perfect time and place to power level and win a shotgun for the EP refreshers.

You tear the ghoul apart.

Experience Earned : 410

That's my 4th win today Biggrin
Howlsong Wrote:this is great! While all u lunatics are beating up ghouls in industrial no one is hitting my farms in rural!! Biggrin

Only the good guys are in Rural District Biggrin
Howlsong Wrote:this is great! While all u lunatics are beating up ghouls in industrial no one is hitting my farms in rural!! Biggrin

I'm sure when you see the XP from those who are fighting ghouls, it will stand up well to your XP from those farms.

As for those who as asking about two groups for non-refreshers and refreshers... during XMas we had a contest to train stats. Each stat had it's own winner, and refreshers were taken into account. One person won a prize by default, because they were the only refresher for one stat, even though they didn't even come in the top 5.

So my disclaimer is if you refresh, you gotta beat the non-refreshers. There are a lot of non-refreshers who are going all out.
Yea, this is a donation contest. I'm just enjoying getting the exp and not framing my usual peolpe.

ShadowKid

Just hit themwith full life you are sure to win.

BTW zen im i doing any good.
ShadowKid Wrote:Just hit themwith full life you are sure to win.

BTW zen im i doing any good.

Can't answer that until it's over. Smile

ShadowKid

When does it end?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Reference URL's