AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: bye bye man
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Ushanewnewba Wrote:I feel hosping is negative in-game discussion Smile

I don't understand that? Please explain.
I will show you, hehe.
mudpies Wrote:"Any disrespect shown to other players in general are included. This no tolerance outlook applies to all forms of in-game communication. I want a positive contribution to the community. "

could this be it?

iceman2020

well gasp, Ush is right, but his wording is wrong. It is a form of communication: nonverbal.

That's why the terms of that contract are so key. There are, for the lack of a better, more accurate word, vague terms that cover a variety of circumstances. It was very well written.
Another topic that needs to be burnt out of ignorance and bias..Grow the hell up, folks..I'm sure people can tell who this message is aimed at..

playajam

g2 never did anything to break his contract. he hosped people, that is all. he never sent any vulgar mails or disrespected anyone. it's pretty simple....g2 was hosping a big donator (conrad) who constantly complained to zenith...and yes, zenith told us conrad was constantly mailing her complaining. get your heads out of your assess

fuck this game
playajam Wrote:g2 never did anything to break his contract. he hosped people, that is all. he never sent any vulgar mails or disrespected anyone. it's pretty simple....g2 was hosping a big donator (conrad) who constantly complained to zenith...and yes, zenith told us conrad was constantly mailing her complaining. get your heads out of your assess

frag this game

One reason why I said this thread should be burnt, destroyed, mauled, and ejected from existence on the grounds of ignorance and bias..

playajam

why burn the thread? we have the agreement that was made, we have zen's mails to g2 laughing about him hitting conrad and now he is banned. we know he didn't break any rules.

look, everyone else that was in on that agreement followed it and so did g2. i can't say i have every mail g2 has sent but i know he hasn't broken that agreement. it's pretty simple, g2 was hospitalizing a big donator (conrad) who constantly complained to zen. she laughed about it two days ago and now g2 is banned.

if you guys don't think big donators get preferential treatment in this game then your sorely mistaken.
Here..I'll spell it out for you like I did your friend, Thrillhouse..

Ignorance - You haven't a clue why he got banned. It could just as well be your reason as it could be telling Zenith she has a stinky snatch, or sending nasty pictures to a level 4 new player, or even hospitalizing that level 4 new player(which would be harassment). Quit guessing. Quit assuming. Quit being ignorant.

Bias - He's your buddy. He's Dingus's buddy. He's Thrillhouse's buddy. He's a lot of people's buddies. Doesn't mean you can use ignorance to say that he's innocent. Just because you're friends with his doesn't make him innocent. Just because you think he's done nothing wrong does not make him innocent. Pry your head from the abyss of your colon and open your eyes. He could have been in the wrong.
That's a bit intense..
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Reference URL's