AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: bye bye man
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

shadowinc

well i hate for anybody to leave as i said before, and the only two people that can answer why he was fed jailed is zen and err,or by anybody who talks to him outside the game ,

iceman2020

mudpies Wrote:"Once access is back, they will be on probation until April 30th, 2009. During this time there will be a "no tolerance" outlook to their actions. There will be no warnings, no requests to keep in line, and no leniency. Any disrespect shown to any staff members, forum moderators, or other players in general are included. This no tolerance outlook applies to all forms of in-game communication. I want a positive contribution to the community."

That was a contract a lawyer would make. Those terms can take so many different interpretations: verbal and nonverbal.

If, and I place emphasis on if, the ban was based on hospitalizations, it would fall under those terms.
mudpies Wrote:"The following must be agreed to by Blackjeep, DebbiePinson, and g2o2d4wp in its entirety to get access back. I will require an email from each with this mail included, their acknowledgment of what needs to be done, and their agreement.

45 days of no forum posting. Reading the forums will have to be done while not logged into them. There will be no access to any non-public sections. Basically what they can see is what anyone who doesn't have an account can see.
No posting "on their behalf" by other players. I don't want to get others involved, so they cannot speak through another player's account or ask someone to post something for them.
90 days of no name changes. They get to use their login names and that's it.
Once access is back, they will be on probation until April 30th, 2009. During this time there will be a "no tolerance" outlook to their actions. There will be no warnings, no requests to keep in line, and no leniency. Any disrespect shown to any staff members, forum moderators, or other players in general are included. This no tolerance outlook applies to all forms of in-game communication. I want a positive contribution to the community.

That's all I have. They either have to agree to what has been provided here, or they remain in fed jail. "

Do you know for a fact he was not disrespectful to staff member, forum moderator, or other players in general?

Did he give a positive contribution to the community?
Omg, I cant believe I am saying this, But I am backing Ush on this discussion.

shadowinc

chance Wrote:Omg, I cant believe I am saying this, But I am backing Ush on this discussion.

yes you are, but it is ok, it helps all to understand hat could and could not be the reason
This isnt a case of me standing up for g2. This is a case of him being fed'd at certain players requests and or complaints. Believe it or not this is the truth!
I doubt it was for attacks. Many players have done the same type of drek and have not been banned.

If hosping was a part of it, it was a very small part I am sure. He attacked for 3 weeks straight ALL hosps... I think it would have been a ban 2 weeks ago if it were solely for attacks on online players.

BadLuck

Dingus Wrote:This isnt a case of me standing up for g2. This is a case of him being fed'd at certain players requests and or complaints. Believe it or not this is the truth!

And what makes you so certain thats the reason? If he sent a vulgar mail, or is consistantly harrassing someone via mail, then yes I guess I could see that being the case.

However, how do you know thats the exact reason? Do you have proof that we don't? If so, please present this proof for us to read Razz
Beating Dead horse!
I feel hosping is negative in-game discussion Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Reference URL's