AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: bye bye man
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
thrillhouse Wrote:
TommiTheTaco Wrote:I wanna do it..'P-h-*-*-kG2' seems fairly appropriate right now.

That’s tough talk there big guy, but since he's gone and probably won't be back, I can see why it's coming out now. You should say some stuff about Pullo and wOOk too, then take your remaining angst and desire to be accepted tossing around a gang less player at least 10 levels below your girth.

Finally, head to local schoolyard, find the smallest kid with the biggest lunch, push him down and take it, that is if you can make it 5 minutes without making yet another post sharing your thoughts on who’s cool and not cool in AL, because your opinion is important, and has to be shared, 3000+ times now and climbing rapidly.

Are you retarded? I did talk crap about w00k and Pullo and G2 while they were around TO THEM, and you're talking like you know something. How's about you do like your friend, Playajam; Pry your head from your rectal cavity and quit being a bias little boy.

Next time you step up, know something, rather than continue on your ignorant rant like you've been doing since the start of this topic. And the relevance to my posting 3000+ times is what? That I pay attention and assert myself in topics? Grow up, Thrillhouse. Maybe go back to the one thing you know calms you down; tugging on men.
Great game Zen! I like this game! I play this game too much to say otherwise.

Biggrin

DirkDanja

[quote="yobtebe"]what a whiner - or is that weiner[/quote

This coming from the guy who always makes dumb ass posts about why he gets pounded on by high lvl players

You should really think before you post cause you make yourself look foolish

By posting shit like this
It is funny seeing that loud mouth tool owning himself all day long!
time to ban csj too
Punisher Wrote:time to ban csj too

yea but he's not really targeting people. he's just putting everyone except xpats in the hosp.
lol ask svs that are hosped every time he logs in if they whine like conrad and the others
Dingus Wrote:It is funny seeing that loud mouth tool owning himself all day long!

It's more like owning the meadow of babbling Brookes you call gang-mates, but ignorance is bliss, I guess. Huh, Dingus?
Punisher Wrote:lol ask svs that are hosped every time he logs in if they whine like conrad and the others

no-one can whine like me, pun..and you know that.

ShadowKid

Con i know a better whiner
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Reference URL's