AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: bye bye man
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

TheMace

yobtebe Wrote:what a whiner - or is that weiner

You just love trouble dont you!!

TheMace

PhisheVA Wrote:I have done a prett good share of contributing to players in this game since I started. Ask all the members of X how much I helped them when they started

And he helped me out whenever i needed it when i was in the X Pats.
well, i look at it this way - if they can call me a whiner and i dont feel im whining , then why is it that no one calls them whiners when they are actually whining? I dont start it - but once it starts, should i go hide in a hole like dirk? Not a chance!!!
yobtebe Wrote:well, i look at it this way - if they can call me a whiner and i dont feel im whining , then why is it that no one calls them whiners when they are actually whining? I dont start it - but once it starts, should i go hide in a hole like dirk? Not a chance!!!

dirk?

dekarr

diggler?
dirkdanja or lowdown or whatever he goes by now = loves to take the "positive" side all the time rather than speak whats on his mind - MR yes i agree with all of you!!

ShadowKid

Does he never noticed him doing that he brings laughter to the forums for me he is no Arse licker.

dekarr

If I change my name to some biblical reference can I be hosped by X too?

ShadowKid

maybe we all should do that.
yobtebe Wrote:dirkdanja or lowdown or whatever he goes by now = loves to take the "positive" side all the time rather than speak whats on his mind - MR yes i agree with all of you!!

maybe thats what got you in the situation in the first place, dont involve him in your stupid shit.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Reference URL's