AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: bye bye man
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
She wont even tell G2 why he got banned. Now what does that say?
al is not what it used to be a fun playful game for your freetime now its just another business trying to get more money and doing whatever it takes to make more
why'd he get banned the first time anyways?
kinda curious.

iceman2020

I can see it now

::visualize::

G2 asks why he was banned. Zen tells g2. G2 then tells one of his buddies. One of his buddies then posts the reasoning on the forums. Then there is more "this is bs." Others will say if you don't like it, quit; it's not your game. Repeat pages 1-12.

Meanwhile the decision will stand.
Ok, now how is this different than me harassing you, loverboy?
Get outside. Get some Vitamin D -- in your mouth.

^^ That meanks drink milk, but not whole milk (I want you to be able to walk still).

ShadowKid

Hmmmmmm never really spoke with the guy but he must have done something anyways i dont really care TBH nor should anyone else for that matter.
And the continual strain of bias and ignorance rolls in.

Phisheva - Doesn't say much, since she isn't saying anything. Ever piece that one together?

Warhammer - Someone said Zenith's going to be losing money(Pretty sure one of those drop-out rejects from school you call gang-mates). You say she's just trying to make it in a topic about the removal of someone. Someone's losing ground. Fast.

Klaw - You really don't know when to stop, do you? Should I pick back up, even though I was asked to stop because of your drop-out rejects' cry-baby antics? Or do you like your freedom well enough to shut your hole?

This topic, once again, needs to be burnt. Done away with.
G2 wasnt playing the game as it was intended within a reasonable boundary. He purely logged on to annoy other players. That in my opinion goes outside the remit of AL and into harrassment. As he was already on probation then it seems a reasonable decision. How many of his recent days did he log in to train, study skills, work his career etc in order to better his character. He didnt I suspect so he wasnt playing he was harrassing. Goodbye.
PhisheVA Wrote:She wont even tell G2 why he got banned. Now what does that say?

He was mailed why the decision was made shortly after he was banned.
zenith Wrote:
PhisheVA Wrote:She wont even tell G2 why he got banned. Now what does that say?

He was mailed why the decision was made shortly after he was banned.
thats right zen Biggrin tell the whiners to eff off Twisted
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Reference URL's