AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: bye bye man
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

playajam

...and i do have a clue why he got banned. it's pretty obvious...remember your long rhetorical bullshit on logic? well, this is logic you fat fvck
Wow, dude. Ad hominems aren't really a basis for an argument. Argue against his points, not against him. It makes you look weak, argument wise.
playajam Wrote:pry your fat arse from your mom's basement smoke. i seriously hope your stupid arse gets hit by a bus. that's sincere. you're such a frag internet tough guy happy person. die happy person die

Hmph..Calm down, Bruno..It wasn't getting through your head, nor the head of your flunkie friends, so I thought spelling it out for the whole AL community to see would work better than beating around the bush..

To say the least, it's done it work, because you went right from protecting your Fed-jailed friend to trying to make insults and mediocre emo threats towards me for getting owned on the internet with logic..The logic you say I don't have..

For the record, I've told people to grow up..And I'll make it clear which people; X Pats(Mainly the ignorant ones[Dingus, Thrillhouse, Playajam, Klaw]). Thanks for reading..

playajam

no, you have to leave your mom's house

dekarr

shit! count me out then.
So..You won't come out of the closet until I leave somewhere that I haven't been in the past 3 years of my life..? Well, then, come on out, Bruno!
I want a parrot named bruno.
playajam Wrote:keep deleting posts ush

It is getting annoying, isn't it..?
Can't be ush, he's offline. Only mod online is WeeBay, and Zenith.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Reference URL's