AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: The retirement district
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

iceman2020

McCule Wrote:There are TOO few inactives at various levels to hit for exp to begin with...

Mainly the higher levels, say 30+. Who are the ones that get moved into the retirement district? levels 30+. Something doesn't make sense here.

BlitzKrieg

iceman2020 Wrote:
McCule Wrote:There are TOO few inactives at various levels to hit for exp to begin with...

Mainly the higher levels, say 30+. Who are the ones that get moved into the retirement district? levels 30+. Something doesn't make sense here.

And you don't think that the higher levels need targets to get the next level?

iceman2020

I'm saying it's hardest for the 30+ levels to find targets since there are fewer of them. With the retirement district, it makes it that much harder. Especially considering level 30+ players have invested much more into the game and are online much more of the day.

BlitzKrieg

Fair enough. your second post was much clearer and I agree.
The retirement distrect should be lvl 65, and the shop there should have access to all shops below it. Also bank should earn %1 more intrest after you hit lvl 65.

buuddha

wtf? that makes no sense.

mudpies

buuddha Wrote:wtf? that makes no sense.

Yup. It doesn't appear that he knows what he's talking about.
Insted of it being for quiting players make it for only the elite. (the next district)

mudpies

thatthingufear Wrote:Insted of it being for quiting players make it for only the elite. (the next district)

You want the elite to retire? Do you know what retirement means?
Yes I know what retirement means. I was trying to make a joke, most people retire at age 65. It wouldn't actually be what it is now, just the name for the next district that comes up.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Reference URL's