AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: The retirement district
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

shadowinc

Name: ThePrideOfMosocw [11373] Donator: 20 Days Left
User Class: Human Member
User Level: 19
Signed Up: August 26, 2007 2:10:21 pm
Last Active: September 19, 2008 7:18:08 pm
Last Action: 1 hour 4 minutes 53 seconds ago
Online: Offline
Days Old: 390
Friends: 29
Enemies: 19
Physical Info
Health Status: Healthy
He could have at least spelled his name properly before leaving :wink:
wth! I beat him tonight. He's one of my biggest fans! Sad

shadowinc

he was one of your biggest fans
That's the point I was trying to convey.

Promathia19

tch.. guess he cant handle this game. wish i couldve hospitalized him one more time tho
I think that it is ok to have a retirement district. First off, it was the player's money (if they donated) to decide how to invest it in. They should also have the choice of how they want to play the game and how they want to end the game. Yes people have used others to achieve their levels. But if they want to take their character and retire it, what difference would it be if you have a DELETE button?

Either way, you would not have access to them ever again. If I ever stop playing AL, retirement district will be my choice. I invested my time and money into my character, so how I end it should be my choice.
i beat pride of moscow this morning as well, until he brutalized me Sad

Marlo

The Retirement District is a crutch for the delusional. Out of sight out of mind. Will your absence from the game be affected if you are being hit for points?

Get over yourself.

Marlo

Also, the reason there is no DELETE button in a game like this, is because as the game gets bigger there is a wider field for the growing community to attack.

If you were able to erase your character it would be an option. It would also be counter productive towards the growth of the game.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Reference URL's