AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: lvl 60 items being developed?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
g2o2d4wp Wrote:
biffbaffboff Wrote:I am glad you agree with me w00k over raf's "meal ticket".

I would consider implementing new items that have an adverse affect on stats aswell.

Perhaps SB2

Requirements to use

Acc 42
Strength 36
Endurance 22
Skill level shotgun rank 5

Due to its clumbersome bulk -6 dexterity

more like
ACC 50
STR 50
END 25

Skills level 6

I'd be shocked if Raf had level 6 anything as far as skills go. Fail.

Marlo

g2o2d4wp Wrote:more like
ACC 50
STR 50
END 25

Skills level 6

I'd take that. So i get to roll with 2 shotguns?
SimonAnything Wrote:
g2o2d4wp Wrote:

I would consider implementing new items that have an adverse affect on stats aswell.

Perhaps SB2

Requirements to use

Acc 42
Strength 36
Endurance 22

more like
ACC 50
STR 50
END 25

Skills level 6

I'd be shocked if Raf had level 6 anything as far as skills go. Fail.

These aren't custom Raf weapons in level 60. They are the next level of weapons available to the community. He happens to be the first person there. If he doesnt have the skills to equip (if that was a factor), I guess he should have been working some skills rather than pwning me 15 times a day.
enough talk, I think all this talk of requirements and levels goes directly against all the threads about getting free stuff....make me an Ush-gun and a Loki proof helmet, and as a pair they should cost no more than 100k, which is a decent amount of money, but not so much as to leave people like me out...
t 550 shotgun

30acc
27str
15end
Loki Wrote:I think you're underestimating by guessing on a $1mil markup. That stuff's gonna be keystoned, plus travel fees, at minimum.

A better idea would be to dump $1mil into endurance, boost your stats and wait for someone else to make the climb to 60. (2009)

Biggrin

Best advice I ever read on that forum.

volcomjurk7

Ionized Warrior Axe

STR- 40
Dex- 32
End- 22
mudpies Wrote:skill requirements for weaps? naw.

those of us who've been playing for year(s) will have the same weapons/armor as the noobs who started skills right away.

or something

Old weapons, the ones we have now, could still be on the market, but every single new one would require skills.

There, our weapons would still be usable and even triple value or more over time, as they would be looked for by non skill users or those that will concentrate on a single one.
g2o2d4wp Wrote:

Perhaps SB2

Requirements to use

Acc 42
Strength 36
Endurance 22

more like
ACC 50
STR 50
END 25

Skills level 6
not to cut anyone's fun but i have to remind everyone that there are only 5-6 players who already have reached a rank 5 in a skill and all of them can confirm that getting to a passing grade will probably require 3-4 months
so for the moment chill with the skills and let raf have his fun

ShadowKid

if skills come into play then thats BS why should you work harder when u work hard to get the stats plus end.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Reference URL's