AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: lvl 60 items being developed?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

rado360

Then there would be a huge jump from the current best weapons and armor, to the ones you want. She would have to make the weapons she already created for lvl 60 and then another set the elite players could work towards.
hydro9226 Wrote:
abysmalpoptart Wrote:
Loki Wrote:Armor lvl 60 * res multiplier... so what, level 45?

Armor lvl 60 * end multiplier = 60 X base poverty line / (Active population of AL X 10) = approx 40 END.
No1 mentioned anything about endurance, why do you need to keep crying about it?

just keeping things realistic for those of us who dont donate tons of cash and look down on others for not doing the same Wink

Thor

So... Why would you want an item requiring 40 endu if you can't donate for it?!!?
um donating has nothing to do with it....only one level 60 even coming close....so if its level based only one player should wear it
it was a joke thor. i cant even wear the new armor when it comes out cuz my end isnt high enough

Marlo

The weapons are not level based, the shop is. The perk of the higher level at this point is actually gaining the ability to corner the market.

Level 60/70/80 "District" weapons should be accessible to all while constantly forcing higher requirements in order to be able to utilize the best technologies.

Fallout

I`d much prefer to see skills introduced as an item requirement, rather than ridiculous stat requirements. It could make a skill such as armor handling worth training if it were a requirement to wear the new armor for example.

It could also help provide a more even playing field, rewarding those that put in the time training those skills while at the same time not making players feel that they have to donate large sums of money to get good equipment.
Fallout Wrote:I`d much prefer to see skills introduced as an item requirement, rather than ridiculous stat requirements. It could make a skill such as armor handling worth training if it were a requirement to wear the new armor for example.

It could also help provide a more even playing field, rewarding those that put in the time training those skills while at the same time not making players feel that they have to donate large sums of money to get good equipment.

skill requirements for weapons and armor... i like this idea. very very nice Smile

grabtindy

Ronin thinking outside the box. Me gusta. This coming from a guy whose a big fan of the box.
maybe your skill level could subtract from a donor stat
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Reference URL's