AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: lvl 60 items being developed?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

mudpies

skill requirements for weaps? naw.

those of us who've been playing for year(s) will have the same weapons/armor as the noobs who started skills right away.

or something
i think skill requirements would be good, cuz they would offer even more customizability that way. like a long term path. Aside from just stat requirements, u know? i do think its a good idea, maybe some weapons could be dual weapons, like 2 shotgun and 2 pistol skill, or something, and the more precise weapons would require 4 and 5 or higher. thats a sweet idea IMO
i like it...skills and stats...even them out

Mosqtark

You know a really cool added skill or crime would be kidnapping. grabbing a player from one district to another. It would really shake things up.

Thor

abysmalpoptart Wrote:maybe some weapons could be dual weapons, like 2 shotgun
125+ str required for this I hope?!?!!!
hydro9226 Wrote:
abysmalpoptart Wrote:maybe some weapons could be dual weapons, like 2 shotgun
125+ str required for this I hope?!?!!!

yea, and 95 end

LordSkie

that's a really good idea actually, it makes sense that a big weapon requires a certain amount of skill to use it- you should be proficient with the weapon type.

Not an obscene amount, but for the new set of weapons a skill level of 3 or 4 perhaps could be implemented, with more in the future- I think it sounds like a great idea.

biffbaffboff

I didnt hear all this whining when the level 50 items came out.Level 50 shotgun

Constitution Arms SB-1
Item Type Gun (Shotgun)
Legality Legal
Availability Rating 9
Concealment Rating 3
Weight (kilograms) 8.0 kg
Standard Price $1,000,000
Trade-in Value $250,000
The Constitution Arms SB-1 (StormBringer) is a fully-automatic Assault Shotgun. Firing the same rounds as the Ares Defiance series, the StormBringer takes the T-450 to a new level. Faster firing rate and better recoil compensation offers more accuracy and greater take-down power. Requirements to use this weapon are 35 Accuracy, 30 Strength, and 20 endurance.

Item Requirements
Accuracy 35
Strength 30
Endurance 20

There was no whinging over this yet the requirements were in the ball part for many players.

This thread is turning into a lets make the requirements super hard to achieve so that we dont have to pay raf the surcharges for the items.Then by the time the rest of us get to level 60 there will be 100 players with the stats and we can all undercut him.I see through it all.

Zen keep em coming at a reasonable stat requirement just as you did for the 50 items.Like i said there was no uproar then when pullo and Loki sold them at way over the top prices.I also remember them cutting raf out of that lucrative business as just before raf hit 50 there came a new topic in the trade moderator selling the 50 items at cost!!!!

Nice bit of screw you raf there.Now its screw you back.Pay up or shut up.
Wow biff, I think you managed to completely miss the point. Ease up a little bit there.
Exactly, Im not against new items at all, I just think the items dont fit stats we are seeing now and even have with npcs

Not until a few months ago was I able to beat Enrico Balazar. He is classified as weak and a level 44 I think. He was created with the Horvath at around the time the level 50 district was introduced. All Im saying is it would make more sense and be more realistic to increase the stat requirements to fit inline with Npcs and those of our players that are near certain levels.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Reference URL's