AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: lvl 60 items being developed?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

biffbaffboff

I just believe that the requirements have more or less moved with the 20% increase in district difference

50-60 = 20%

Difference in requirements to use the new stuff is about right.It doesnet need putting out of the way from mere mortals.

Raf no doubt will hit 70 in 8 months time so if the increase you want is implemented now .... then the next district weapons will be inaccessable to even the top players.

Dont forget its only 1 player that is hitting 60.There are 3 or 4 over 50 10-12 over 40.Most of the players here are in the 20/30 category and alot dont level they just train.So those that train and put effort into that should be given tough but realistic targets.

You wouldnt want the level 70 weapons/armor to require 100 accuracy to use now would you?
I'm not against new items for the general public either. Raf deserves everything he gets, he's a machine and the hardest working guy out there and there are clearly already items being developed that he will be able to reap some nice benefits from. I would just love to have to work towards an item again, that's it, I miss that.

Chill with the paranoia, biff, we all got taxed on lvl 50 items, myself definitely included and we all think Raf is more than deserving of his meal ticket.

shadowinc

w00k Wrote:I'm not against new items for the general public either. Raf deserves everything he gets, he's a machine and the hardest working guy out there and there are clearly already items being developed that he will be able to reap some nice benefits from. I would just love to have to work towards an item again, that's it, I miss that.

Chill with the paranoia, biff, we all got taxed on lvl 50 items, myself definitely included and we all think Raf is more than deserving of his meal ticket.

i agree w00k, having to work for the items makes it worth it once the player gets that stat. i miss it too, on the other hand i can understand where the ones who say add skill ranks to the items as well, it sure would make it interesting to have that done

biffbaffboff

I am glad you agree with me w00k over raf's "meal ticket".

I would consider implementing new items that have an adverse affect on stats aswell.

Perhaps SB2

Requirements to use

Acc 42
Strength 36
Endurance 22
Skill level shotgun rank 5

Due to its clumbersome bulk -6 dexterity
biffbaffboff Wrote:I am glad you agree with me w00k over raf's "meal ticket".

I would consider implementing new items that have an adverse affect on stats aswell.

Perhaps SB2

Requirements to use

Acc 42
Strength 36
Endurance 22
Skill level shotgun rank 5

Due to its clumbersome bulk -6 dexterity

more like
ACC 50
STR 50
END 25

Skills level 6

biffbaffboff

I think we should have more choice over the weapons/armor we use and have an element of tactics in the choice.This is why i suggested the - stat atribute the weapons.

Like i know we have the encumberance in place but id like to see it replaced with an overhaul of all weapons and armor we have right now.

Certain weapons/armor would give you minus stats and others + stats.

DOrigin

I agree. There should be items should increase stats like armor that increase your resistance at the expense of dexterity at something
fail
mudpies Wrote:skill requirements for weaps? naw.

those of us who've been playing for year(s) will have the same weapons/armor as the noobs who started skills right away.

or something

you already do anyways so it would not bother you

mudpies

chaz, I'm a low activity player. That fact does not work as a dig against me. I'm speaking more about the the lokis whoas and punishers of this game.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Reference URL's