AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Gang Jumper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

SunTzu

11373 jumped from the gang I was in and left with 500 credits and a ton of money. Feel free to make his new almost gang not welcome

shadowinc

been there done that bro, me personally think that is wronge for playiers to do that

TheMace

shadowinc Wrote:been there done that bro, me personally think that is wronge for playiers to do that

I agree. Tho access to the gang vault should be reserved for those people that have proved they are trustworthy.

Coolmcoolieo

I have been "Friends" with that guy and he was always a little shifty

He join my gang and left more than once and he has never been in a gang for more than 3 days

he changes his name every chance he gets

He told me he was starting a "one man gang" and I told him it wouldn't work so he blocks me

he is a very unpredictable player that you have to be careful with
I think he may be a robot or cyborg of some sort. Any attempt to use humor on him has no effect. Sad

Coolmcoolieo

that too^^^^^^ :roll: lol :roll: :shock: Biggrin
Isn't that a form of scam? He might have access to the vault, but it's not his to take. It's theft. Should let Zenith know.

mudpies

bullshit. you don't give vault privs to someone you don't totally trust.
mudpies Wrote:cowplop. you don't give vault privs to someone you don't totally trust.

Con artist, eh?

mudpies

No fed bailouts. If you let someone's hand in your bank you had better trust them. If not then you take the risk of getting burnt like the OP here did.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Reference URL's