AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Gang Jumper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
shadowinc Wrote:
lrrltt Wrote:The only person who is at fault is the gang that give him permission to the vault. You never do anything like that. Now does it take balls to empty it and leave, hell yes, But this should be between the gang that he stole the money from and him. No one else.

except this is not the first time from what i am told

I have heard the same things, but if it does not directly involve you, How does it affect you? Let them settle it. Has has been nothing but truthful and honest with me, but again I am not stupid enough to give a new member of the gang full access to the vault :shock:

shadowinc

my answer to you is i do my own thing you do yours, what he did was no diff than what traidboy did, now he can only hope that the playiers that was hitting traidboy does not hit him as well, a thief is a thief no matter how you look at it

biffbaffboff

Wow.This is getting way out there.I loaned him 260k about 3 weeks ago.I told him repay me on christmas day.I am confused and angry right now.
Then what this game is about? Because last time i checked this was game of crimes and war. Which you can correct me if I wrong, but is not theft a crime? We all play the game different.

To each their own I guess.
shadowinc Wrote:my answer to you is i do my own thing you do yours, what he did was no diff than what traidboy did, now he can only hope that the playiers that was hitting traidboy does not hit him as well, a thief is a thief no matter how you look at it

doesnt sound like his intentions were to thieve the guys/gangs money (my opinion). he thought he was being loaned the 500 credits and 100k. i'm pretty sure he had all intention in paying it back, but he came across a "good deal" on a gang, and took up on the offer. i guess the gang leader assumed he joined just to get the money and bounce. i was trying to settle this ingame between the both of them, apparently he did send 80k back, but still owes 20k + 500 credits. i think he's really tryign to pay it back but thats my assumption.

shadowinc

lrrltt Wrote:Then what this game is about? Because last time i checked this was game of crimes and war. Which you can correct me if I wrong, but is not theft a crime? We all play the game different.

To each their own I guess.

it may be a game of crime and gang wars, but not a game to jack other players, you may want to get a refresh in the games rules, so go read the rules

SGsOldLady

but when this guy does it time and time agian it kind of gets annoying. He has been given chance after chance to stop what he is doing, but he never seems to learn from his mistakes. I have personally talked to him and told him that things like this don't get you respected, they just get you into to trouble. But even though everyone has talked to him he still dosent listen and keeps on with is stupid crap.
well anyhow, i told him he f'd up and he's probably gonna keep getting hospitalized until he pays it back.

shadowinc

LikeWhoa Wrote:
shadowinc Wrote:my answer to you is i do my own thing you do yours, what he did was no diff than what traidboy did, now he can only hope that the playiers that was hitting traidboy does not hit him as well, a thief is a thief no matter how you look at it

doesnt sound like his intentions were to thieve the guys/gangs money (my opinion). he thought he was being loaned the 500 credits and 100k. i'm pretty sure he had all intention in paying it back, but he came across a "good deal" on a gang, and took up on the offer. i guess the gang leader assumed he joined just to get the money and bounce. i was trying to settle this ingame between the both of them, apparently he did send 80k back, but still owes 20k + 500 credits. i think he's really tryign to pay it back but thats my assumption.

might want to check into his history before defending him,this is not the first time he has either tried to get money or did get money and then leave the gang, he tried it with my gang and got nouthing so he left and got money from the next gang he went to,all those defending him do us all a favar get all the facts before defending him to well

biffbaffboff

I want my investment back now.Likewhoa you are more than welcome to repay it to me and he can then be indebted to you Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Reference URL's