AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Gang Jumper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

biffbaffboff

Its nice to be remembered lol.Glad to see you stayed around.Anyone else? lol lol lol lol lol lol

ShadowKid

lol i was looking for a 5mill loan but thought of it.

SunTzu

you all are taking this way out of hand, the minds of people these days. I am not posting this to give anyone trouble in the game but just to warn so as to not have the same thing happen to them. And if the person or anyone out there has a problem with that then I guess I will just have to spend some time in the hospital, it makes no diffrence because what happened still happened wether i am in the gym or hospital.

greatjoe0987

No matter how many enemies i make i will not quit or go inactive i will get used to it i dont care how many people hate me i will not stop until i achieve my goal to be the best player.

biffbaffboff

greatjoe0987 Wrote:No matter how many enemies i make i will not quit or go inactive i will get used to it i dont care how many people hate me i will not stop until i achieve my goal to be the best player.

Thats a good start.You have alot to make up for but after talking things through with you I think you have not understood the consequences of gang hopping.Whatever you have or not done I dont believe any was intentional,unfortunately zzzzz it would have been easier if you were as twisted as "The legend" but its not as clear cut as that is it.
i'm a gang hopper

vote abysmalpoptart '08

biffbaffboff

abysmalpoptart Wrote:i'm a gang hopper

vote abysmalpoptart '08

I heard you were a bed hopper not gang hopper Razz

biffbaffboff

SunTzu Wrote:11373 jumped from the gang I was in and left with 500 credits and a ton of money. Feel free to make his new almost gang not welcome

SunTzu Wrote:you all are taking this way out of hand, the minds of people these days. I am not posting this to give anyone trouble in the game but just to warn so as to not have the same thing happen to them. And if the person or anyone out there has a problem with that then I guess I will just have to spend some time in the hospital, it makes no diffrence because what happened still happened wether i am in the gym or hospital.

Well well buddy you sure stirred things up.One quote then a back peddle,Did you care to talk to your prez Iztrouble about the situation? Because I did and he has no beef with him atall.He loaned the cash and credits to him with an agreement to pay it back at a later time.Now wether or not he is still in the gang makes no difference.You ran to the forums and posted before you had the facts.

He may be a gang hopper and may have outstanding loans,but these loans are not due to be paid yet and those that loaned seem to have no beef with him.You have set in motion a witch hunt with NO foundation to your allegations.

SunTzu

Only because Iztrouble said it was cool is why I am going to drop this whole thing but, it still stands that after he left he was putting me and a couple others in hospital for no reason and that doesn't say good natured to me. So go ahead and bully around a lower lvl it says alot about you being right.
No one is bullying you around, there are trying to give you advice Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Reference URL's