AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Gang Jumper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

ShadowKid

I think he tried it with QC im not sure though lol.

biffbaffboff

Actually I gave him a Ares 3 belt for free.So he does not owe me that,as it was a gift to someone I knew for 20 mins LMAO.But checking what I sent him in cash

September 29, 2008, 3:02:03 pm JohnRambo [9659] KontaroFromHell [11373] $260,000

:shock: :shock: I am a fool,or am I?

KontarofromHell I would appreciate you repaying me now.I know I said christmad day but with everything that players are saying I am getting the jitters now.Repayment please asap
biffbaffboff Wrote:I want my investment back now.Likewhoa you are more than welcome to repay it to me and he can then be indebted to you Smile

hah it was just my opinion of him, i didnt look into his history. i'm pretty sure he was in my gang too, but just didnt give him anything. i'm pretty sure he asked for money the first day he joined, i just had a feeling about the guy.

ShadowKid

Biff your one crazy mofo but all in all a great guy but i feel bad for you now man you aint gonna get that cash back trust me on that.

biffbaffboff

SK you have no idea just how many nubs I have given these amounts to.He was the first I said pay me back,the rest have gotten anywhere from items,to 100k+.Guys ive known 5 mins and thought ill help them out.I would guess 8mil+ has gone to players some of whom still play but have changed there name or I have simply forgotten them lol.Every now and then a level 20 will mail me,hey john remember me?When I started you helped me out lol.

ShadowKid

lol how i wish i was a noob right now :wink:

biffbaffboff

Ha me too,wait I am a nub zzzzz.John the giving has just died.
biffbaffboff Wrote:SK you have no idea just how many nubs I have given these amounts to.He was the first I said pay me back,the rest have gotten anywhere from items,to 100k+.Guys ive known 5 mins and thought ill help them out.I would guess 8mil+ has gone to players some of whom still play but have changed there name or I have simply forgotten them lol.Every now and then a level 20 will mail me,hey john remember me?When I started you helped me out lol.

hey john, remember me. I think my name was donniebrasco at the time, you gave me 100k and i certainly did appreciate it Biggrin do you also remember muggin me for 30k once also :wink:

biffbaffboff

Hey jagger.No I completely forgot you,there have been so many haha.
just thought i would say thanks
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Reference URL's