AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: New Hospitalization code?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

badmanbren

lol That's some good shiznit there.

unpredictabletex

I must agree with Zenith. Some people are getting to godlike in thinking they rule the world in this game. It may be hard for some igmo's to phathom but yes we are real human beings behind this game. I have seen several people quit over ignorance. Donators in fact. Nobody deserves or owns this game to themselves. This is a game for all people around the world to play. Zenith is the administrator and only she ultimately run's this game. We do not need players thinking it is up to them to administor corporal punishment. There are alot of elementary thinking bullies who act self righteous and are full of themselves. Get a grip on reality or get a real life.
unpredictabletex Wrote:I must agree with Zenith. Some people are getting to godlike in thinking they rule the world in this game. It may be hard for some igmo's to phathom but yes we are real human beings behind this game. I have seen several people quit over ignorance. Donators in fact. Nobody deserves or owns this game to themselves. This is a game for all people around the world to play. Zenith is the administrator and only she ultimately run's this game. We do not need players thinking it is up to them to administor corporal punishment. There are alot of elementary thinking bullies who act self righteous and are full of themselves. Get a grip on reality or get a real life.

i can attest to a member or two of a certain gang, making threats to make someone quit over practically NOTHING. one of these fools, even bragged about making other people quit the game and being responsible (along with his gang) for dismantling another gang.

i still dont think full energy Hosps is the answer.
unpredictabletex Wrote:I must agree with Zenith. Some people are getting to godlike in thinking they rule the world in this game. It may be hard for some igmo's to phathom but yes we are real human beings behind this game. I have seen several people quit over ignorance. Donators in fact. Nobody deserves or owns this game to themselves. This is a game for all people around the world to play. Zenith is the administrator and only she ultimately run's this game. We do not need players thinking it is up to them to administor corporal punishment. There are alot of elementary thinking bullies who act self righteous and are full of themselves. Get a grip on reality or get a real life.

Unfortunately, as much as i agree with you, these type of comments have no effects on them.

Everyone shold enjoy playing, even if they did something wrong. They paid for their actions, but they paid too much so they give back to equal the payment. The attackers have their fault too :wink:

I bet 100$ one of my enemies will hospitalize me for this post
Maybe a NPC that contacts people that have been hit more than 5 times by 1 person in the past 24 hours. The NPC can say they will hosp the attacker for 200 minutes, if you pay all the money you earned from criming yesterday.

biffbaffboff

If they do bro Evil

BlitzKrieg

Whatcha think Zenith?
an NPC head hunter?

You can take some $$$ out of circulation and the high level mojos now have something to fear??

shadowinc

also when players run their mouths then as rule 18 says be ready to accept a smacking
shadowinc Wrote:also when players run their mouths then as rule 18 says be ready to accept a smacking

for a week?
BlitzKrieg Wrote:Whatcha think Zenith?
an NPC head hunter?

You can take some $$$ out of circulation and the high level mojos now have something to fear??

Not to nitpick, but if you are in this situation in the first place you will not be able to do any crimes. So in essence you get to put your attacker into the hospital for free. If there was more to your idea, I think it would be a pretty interesting idea. But as written I think it's missing something.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Reference URL's