AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Piggybacking change
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
andyscho Wrote:in 2 months time there will easily be a very large gulf between maybe 5 gangs and the rest.

I think in any case this would be true, gang point change or not.
What i'm thinking could be a bit more fair when it comes to gang wars, is a formulae based on damage given/damage taken, where points are given to both gangs.

f.ex.

1300(damage given)
------- x 23+ Y (23 is avg gang level of the gang defeated) = 29,9

Y= Additional modifier that depends on the nr of people in the gang, and if gang has a ringer.

for the losing gang

500 (damage given)
----- x 30/2 +y (30 is avg gang level of the gang defeating you)

Something like that I would like to see Biggrin Gangs that doesnt fight back and doesnt repair, pay less Biggrin

Thor

SimonAnything Wrote:
andyscho Wrote:in 2 months time there will easily be a very large gulf between maybe 5 gangs and the rest.

I think in any case this would be true, gang point change or not.
I don't even understand where, how and why a 5-6 members gang would/should be even close to a 15-20 members gang anyway.

A 20 members gang can do 3-4 wars in the same time a 5-6 one finishes 1. It's only normal since they have 4X more AP to spend and the 5 gangs you're talking about are ahead of others in level and stats, doing, most likely, more damage per attack too.
Didnt really mean to imply a 4-5 member gang should be on a par with a 15-20 member one. I more meant to imply that 4 small gangs should not be punished for taking on a larger gang.

SulphurLizard

I think it's time to grow a gang instead of making sub-gangs, or awakenedlands will become overloaded with them... :?

Loki

zenith Wrote:Time to grow the gang instead of making sub-gangs.

Smile

But but, everyone wants to be their own boss!

Thor

andyscho Wrote:Didnt really mean to imply a 4-5 member gang should be on a par with a 15-20 member one. I more meant to imply that 4 small gangs should not be punished for taking on a larger gang.
Then make the larger gangs worth more points? If gangs of 3-7 members can be worth 20-45 points, maybe the 15+ should be worth more than just 50??
agreed to lots of the opinions above, but the one thing that might fix all this is a further tweaking of the points that gangs are worth. imo gang points earned needs to be heavily weighted on size, then avg level, gang online status, defend or attacking, hosp status, and hp damage done. Plain and simple the points are low is what i am saying to start with, that is why this change will affect all the gangs. I dont care if we piggyback or not, but I do think the points system needs another look see. Thanks zen for continually listening to our input and trying to discover the most equitable route for all of us.
hydro9226 Wrote:Then make the larger gangs worth more points? If gangs of 3-7 members can be worth 20-45 points, maybe the 15+ should be worth more than just 50??

Exactly what I was thinking

badmanbren

Quote:Smile

But but, everyone wants to be their own boss!
Ha yer there's a lot of people that tend not to leave there gang because they're Pres.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's