AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Piggybacking change
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
zenith Wrote:Pestilence is no where close to the top of the list of gangs who have benefited from this tactic.

i got hospitalized for declaring war on a gang that they did...so i say they have some standards...
:!:
fluffer
g2o2d4wp Wrote:fluffer

meaning...

killer1994

and the gang points given after a war should include the total points the gang u deafeat on it

( u might not understand this )

shadowinc

i agree with zen it is not what the new system was made for and i am just as guilty as the rest about piggy backing in some wars,and if you have a group or gangs attacking then it will make up the points by attacking alot of gangs together,i hate it is gone (the piggy backing )but i havee to live with it and go on,as he hangs head and turns to disappear back into the shadows
it doesn't sound like it's an unreasonable change to me, it was starting to turn into a free for all but was fun while it lasted. time to adapt and evolve from here.

killer1994

yeah i won 23 wars last thursday
hmm...lots on my mind here....i think of all the members who have posted there are some good thoughts here.....I like the war system as it is but the points earned are totally screwed up imo....the pts earned need to be based on a formula where member size, number on, avg level, and hp all come into play. If we keep this point system as it is, wars will subside as it is fruitless to particapate unless your gang is big...small gangs will stop warring because points will be harder to obtain. Without piggy backing for full points, small gangs will be in single wars for ever. Granted I understand why this change is made, we do piggy wars too, it only makes sense, but most of ours are on offlines so everyone shares the ap burden and reaps the benefits. Imo, the points need to be double d for the gangs as they are, and quadrupled for ocs. If not this, then change the pts earned to reflect a gangs relative war strength......Keep up the constant tweaking zen, we do appreciate it.

killer1994

yeah im still in a war from a long time ago cause the new system but im almost done wit it

FaceOwner

good work zen.

i totally agree with this new code change.

we were just as guilty as others in piggybacking, it became obvious that this technique was necessary to prosper/be competitive with gang war points.

i look forward to earning gang war points more legitimately under the new system.

one tool we will need is something of a war fightlogger that tells us who is contributing over time in the gang wars by using their AP to win the war. this way we can see who is committed to spending their AP for the good of the gang, instead of just doing crimes, even though there is a war present.

ROCK ON ZEN
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's