AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Piggybacking change
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
This change was badly needed.

I will say this as one of the first gangs to start doing this. I cant tell you how many complaints i recieved in mails about it.

some tweeking still needs to be done. I think a bonus to gang points if the gang has more than 50% of its players online when you attack, A reduction if they are an offline, and i agree with Pun on the gang point rewards for OCs need to be increased.

Just a few ideas
Nice change, but what about when gangs do extensive repairs during war? Do they give more gang points then to share?

Say A B declares on C, a brings C down to 10%, C repairs up fully and then A B brings down C to the ground.

Means they have spent twice the AP to do twice the damage, and when attacking gangs on low hp is being punished, I think attacking gangs that fight back good should be rewarded. Smile

It's a nice change but I would love to see something that makes it easier to get the big upgrades without removing the fact, that getting these upgrades should be long time achievements. We arent meant to get all upgrades within a month, like with careers, things are supposed to take time Smile

jiggaj

Quote:Nice change, but what about when gangs do extensive repairs during war? Do they give more gang points then to share?

the plot thickens

killer1994

if a and b is against c and a and b both do the maxmuim hideout c has they get ful points

u get it or not
killer1994 Wrote:if a and b is against c and a and b both do the maxmuim hideout c has they get ful points

u get it or not

I think you live up to the gang name...

I googled Maxmuim and heres what I found:

Scratch | Project | color magic skillz to the maxmuim of max
color magic skillz to the maxmuim of max 62 views; ohhh bubble gum ohhh bubble gum 73 views; car car 135 views; truck truck 138 views; super Pong super Pong ...

Are you talking about gang A and gang B tagging on gang C's hideout? Doing pranks and repainting their gang desc?

killer1994

listen if a gangs maximum hideout is 1000 and u declare war bring down to 950 but they reapair bak to 1000 and another gang declares and bring them down all by themselves to falling apart and u two gangs finish da one off

since u did 950 plus the finisher attack = like 1000 damage = there maximum hideout and the other gang did damage = to there maximum hideout u both get ful points if u did 500 out of 1000 and the other gang did 500 out of 1000 and the gang u 2 declare on didnt repair u split the points 50 50
Good points here, damage dealt increases as gangs repair, so maybe should points increase.....hadnt even thought of that one
I dont see that this should stop piggybacking altogether. It may change it from being more comraderie to being just a lil more competitive... u know, c who can do the most damage and get the most points. :wink: Smile

That said the points deffo need some working on.
If we want to reward gangs for attacking other online and active gangs how about adding a bonus to the gang point reward based on how much damage you recieve during a war
new calculations

we need 3229 for our next upgrade

or 100+ wars ,  lets see how much cash that converts to

average 25 gang points per war = 130 wars

130 wars average 55 player attacks = 7,150 player attacks on forts

7,150 attacks average 4.5 ap per attack = 32,175 ap

divide that by 22 = 1,463 meth labs

1,463 multiply by average $700 per lab = $1,023,750 AL cash    

agreed that all upgrade shouldnt be achieved in a month but given the average lifespan of an AL player some of the upgrades I think should be attainable in a shorter timeframe.

To war or not to war, that is the question.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's