AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Piggybacking change
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I agree on the wins with less than 100 points issue but I think there are benefits to having multiple gangs in the same faction. Such as the Villains or Shadows and of course 499. Maybe there could be something that disallowed any other gang from piggybacking a war declared by one of the groups or others like them.

Still though my biggest concern is just how much it takes for the gang upgrades and going solo will be like a snails pace.

killer1994

............................................................................................................

lets say u declare on a gang they have exactly50% hideout u and another gang did the exact damage do u get 25% of the points we used to get or 50% of the points we used to get
killer1994 Wrote:............................................................................................................

lets say u declare on a gang they have exactly50% hideout u and another gang did the exact damage do u get 25% of the points we used to get or 50% of the points we used to get

25%

Attacking a hideout that's at 50% only requires 50% of the work, so now gets 50% of the gang points divided between the attackers' total damage done.
Slight drawback to this zen is you have no way of checking if a gang is 50% or 100%

killer1994

wat about if u attack a ave lvl 8 gang but they have 2000 current hideout how much would that get u if ur gang do all da work

after u answer that answer this u attackin a gang wit 2000 hideout max and current u bring them down to 1000 left but they repair 500 but then u bring bak to 0 would u get credit for the 2500 or just 2000

*trying to get as much information about the new system
andyscho Wrote:Slight drawback to this zen is you have no way of checking if a gang is 50% or 100%

You mean YOU have no way of telling how a gang's hideout is before declaring war? Or do you mean I don't Smile I can tell hehe.

It's a legitimate concern. I was looking into developing gang scouting abilities to determine this however.

killer1994 Wrote:wat about if u attack a ave lvl 8 gang but they have 2000 current hideout how much would that get u if ur gang do all da work

Gang points are determines on numerous factors. Their gang hideout stats are factored in, but will probably need to be increased to reflect the diminished returns due to the recent change.

killer1994

yeah that would get more ppl to not get mad over da change

i think after u change eveerything u need to it would be a better system
lol zen I meant we cant Biggrin I know you are the all seeing eye Wink
I am curious now where the change is headed. It appears that the changes will answer many questions and satisfy many player's concerns.

side note: could someone interpret killer1994's posts for me?

killer1994

lol u have to read my posts slowly to understand
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's