AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: What do you think
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
(2012.Feb.14 03:41 PM)MrHyde Wrote: [ -> ]We understand that you play other games, but do not advertise them here. Talking about them is not the same as advertising. Using the game as a means to grow another game's player base is advertising and against the rules.

Know when SV was bigger and we all were on msn we always talking about games we played, give each other referrals in gang mail and msn, also the other big gang would ofern sent us referrals to games they played. Nothing was ever said about it, as we all played AL the other games were something to do between refreshes.

The thing that stands out for me is the grey area in this

"1. Loaned 60 Million AL Dollars for 9 months to habitat. "

That give one player a huge advantage, now yes 9 months is not quiting but its a hell of a break, and its a giving if for eg when Thor left he left say Pun that kind of money to put him in the top house in the game there would be a good few of players up in arms over it.

care to elaborate?

are you saying that giving such and advantage to 'habitat' somehow takes away from the game?
(2012.Feb.15 07:42 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012.Feb.15 07:35 PM)HeadBustin Wrote: [ -> ]referral bonus is a personal gain.

Rolleyes all this fucking noise and not one hosp.

ush go back to hab and i bet the issue will die. just sayin...

Ush is already in Habitat Razz
Reading this thread amused me for all of ten minutes. Thanks guys.
(2012.Feb.15 07:47 PM)spacebird Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012.Feb.14 03:41 PM)MrHyde Wrote: [ -> ]We understand that you play other games, but do not advertise them here. Talking about them is not the same as advertising. Using the game as a means to grow another game's player base is advertising and against the rules.

Know when SV was bigger and we all were on msn we always talking about games we played, give each other referrals in gang mail and msn, also the other big gang would ofern sent us referrals to games they played. Nothing was ever said about it, as we all played AL the other games were something to do between refreshes.

That give one player a huge advantage, now yes 9 months is not quiting but its a hell of a break, and its a giving if for eg when Thor left he left say Pun that kind of money to put him in the top house in the game there would be a good few of players up in arms over it.

care to elaborate?

are you saying that giving such and advantage to 'habitat' somehow takes away from the game?

Just quoting what was said, we both know that loan went to one player and that loan went a long way to getting that player is were they are today. Does not matter what gang that player is or was in in my eyes what went between them broke the "spirit of the game" .

Kind of like when GenSoldier logged on and a player I will not name jumped to the top of the Credit Totals, but then Zen said that was all reset as it also broke the sprirt of the game.
(2012.Feb.16 05:27 AM)MrHyde Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012.Feb.15 07:47 PM)spacebird Wrote: [ -> ]

care to elaborate?

Just quoting what was said, we both know that loan went to one player and that loan went a long way to getting that player is were they are today. Does not matter what gang that player is or was in in my eyes what went between them broke the "spirit of the game" .

Kind of like when GenSoldier logged on and a player I will not name jumped to the top of the Credit Totals, but then Zen said that was all reset as it also broke the sprirt of the game.

please put all your tears in a jar and send them to klaw.
(2012.Feb.16 09:19 AM)TheHorse Wrote: [ -> ]Ush was in and out all the time. No different from cheats now . It an SV thing. Only good when things go there way.

Ive mailed Cipher to reverse last years gym trains and undo this great advantage I received. Time will tell how admin feel about my huge unfair advantage.

(2012.Feb.16 08:50 AM)spacebird Wrote: [ -> ]hahaha

he doesn't really mean that and it would never happen. there's no rules against letting someone use you money.

what i'd like to know though is why players that claim want this game to succeed in the forums are then doing things in game to create more separation for a select few friends.

please...discuss

I'm deadly serious about it. ill take the dev point loss.

Ill also take the 6 mil exp missed out on with the ep not used with the guru trainer.

Also happy to take back the 80+ mil spent on gym trainers over the course of the loan.

Still think if he takes this away from you even if it was a request,
it should be done to everybody.
There's the cost of trainers used but as well there would have to be some kind of compensation for the time that was put in as well.
Just saying
lol, come on bender, that's like me saying that i don't mind pigs falling from the sky and crushing my car. it's not gonna happen, so i am dead serious that i don't really care!

it's not against the rules. and for you to want the sole admin to take time to cater to your request and go through your past year is just a bit....hmmm
(2012.Feb.16 09:39 AM)doubtful Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012.Feb.16 09:19 AM)TheHorse Wrote: [ -> ]Ush was in and out all the time. No different from cheats now . It an SV thing. Only good when things go there way.

Ive mailed Cipher to reverse last years gym trains and undo this great advantage I received. Time will tell how admin feel about my huge unfair advantage.

he doesn't really mean that and it would never happen. there's no rules against letting someone use you money.

what i'd like to know though is why players that claim want this game to succeed in the forums are then doing things in game to create more separation for a select few friends.

please...discuss

Ill also take the 6 mil exp missed out on with the ep not used with the guru trainer.

Also happy to take back the 80+ mil spent on gym trainers over the course of the loan.

There's the cost of trainers used but as well there would have to be some kind of compensation for the time that was put in as well.
Just saying

true

take my total ep used for the loan.

1/4 @ my endurance level/ house at the time for my gym trains.

3/4 ep for exp based on avg.

lose 4 million Devs
Gain 7-9 levels (extra 14-18 ep)
80mil + in cash to buy my own mansion.

Id be happy with that.
(2012.Feb.16 09:46 AM)TheHorse Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012.Feb.16 09:39 AM)doubtful Wrote: [ -> ]

please...discuss

Just saying

true

take my total ep used for the loan.

1/4 @ my endurance level/ house at the time for my gym trains.

3/4 ep for exp based on avg.

lose 4 million Devs
Gain 7-9 levels (extra 14-18 ep)
80mil + in cash to buy my own mansion.

Id be happy with that.

so, in other words, you actually lost out by getting to use someone else's housing $ for that time.

sheesh, that wasn't too smart. hahahhaa

let get real here man. no need to beat around the bush and get defensive. this is a discussion in the general discussion forum of the game relating to the game.

just like ushanewnewba taking this thread as an opportunity to personally bash me, you guys automatically go into defense mode when someone raises a question that may or may not pertain to you.
see ush bird dose care he kepts going on about it let it go. bird you make me laugh.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Reference URL's