AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: What do you think
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
i am not sure what you are trying to say, derp diggler. but it doesn't seem to fit any of the topics at hand
(2012.Feb.16 09:46 AM)TheHorse Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012.Feb.16 09:39 AM)doubtful Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012.Feb.16 09:19 AM)TheHorse Wrote: [ -> ]Ush was in and out all the time. No different from cheats now . It an SV thing. Only good when things go there way.

Ive mailed Cipher to reverse last years gym trains and undo this great advantage I received. Time will tell how admin feel about my huge unfair advantage.

(2012.Feb.16 08:50 AM)spacebird Wrote: [ -> ]hahaha

he doesn't really mean that and it would never happen. there's no rules against letting someone use you money.

what i'd like to know though is why players that claim want this game to succeed in the forums are then doing things in game to create more separation for a select few friends.

please...discuss

I'm deadly serious about it. ill take the dev point loss.

Ill also take the 6 mil exp missed out on with the ep not used with the guru trainer.

Also happy to take back the 80+ mil spent on gym trainers over the course of the loan.

Still think if he takes this away from you even if it was a request,
it should be done to everybody.
There's the cost of trainers used but as well there would have to be some kind of compensation for the time that was put in as well.
Just saying

true

take my total ep used for the loan.

1/4 @ my endurance level/ house at the time for my gym trains.

3/4 ep for exp based on avg.

lose 4 million Devs
Gain 7-9 levels (extra 14-18 ep)
80mil + in cash to buy my own mansion.

Id be happy with that.

I'd point out that this gives you the chance to have your cake and eat it too - that is, you experienced the benefits of having high stats for the past six months (4 mil devs, I think you said), and, now that you could have had the mansion, take it back to get where you would be if you hadn't sunk all that time in a less efficient manner. If you get to do this, I'd be interested in doing this as well.
My point is pretty simple. If its so unfair, undo what makes it so unfair. If not, then just Shut the Fuck up.

I'm not looking to have my cake and eat it to. I'm happy either way. My current trains are no different than when I was in Ushes house.
bender, it's a discussion.

a game like this is supposed to be a work in progress and always evolving. you can't undo what has happened, but you can certainly try to avoid it from happening again in the future, or at least find a way to make things more fair for all players.

but trying to calculate what you 'would have' done is unreasonable. if that's the case, i'd like to cash in some gang points for money while we're at it.

i don't think anyone is disputing that you'd still be pretty much where you are now even w/o help from anyone. you're clearly the most active and strongest all round player in the game now and not because of any house you may have used.
(2012.Feb.16 05:53 PM)TheHorse Wrote: [ -> ]My point is pretty simple. If its so unfair, undo what makes it so unfair. If not, then just Shut the Fuck up.

I'm not looking to have my cake and eat it to. I'm happy either way. My current trains are no different than when I was in Ushes house.

Your current trains would be better if you were higher leveled. It should be noted that I also said earlier that I thought the practice to be within the rules.
All this over a house share?

if someone wants to loan the house then so be it its their choice, if they take a break come back and then the house is paid back what the problem.

Also if someone quits and leaves them their stuff i dont understand whats wrong with that, i know its against the rules but why? That person has paid for that stuff one way or another and then passed it on.

Isnt that what happens in RL when someone parts life they pass on their stuff to the people that are closest to them???
(2012.Feb.14 09:23 AM)spacebird Wrote: [ -> ]of forum mods promoting other games via gang mail? i thought a forum mod was basically an in game admin and held to higher standards.

discuss.
ush, care to weigh in?

Can we get back on topic please, this thread was split already so this discussion could continue elsewhere.
blah, blah, blah mac

the title clearly reads "what do you think" i want to hear what people think about in game events. if it's a game related subject, it is on topic
(2012.Feb.16 06:16 PM)johnthebishop Wrote: [ -> ]All this over a house share?

if someone wants to loan the house then so be it its their choice, if they take a break come back and then the house is paid back what the problem.

Also if someone quits and leaves them their stuff i dont understand whats wrong with that, i know its against the rules but why? That person has paid for that stuff one way or another and then passed it on.

Isnt that what happens in RL when someone parts life they pass on their stuff to the people that are closest to them???

+1
i think that rule was put in place to keep down on people just creating accounts to crime and send $/items to the 'parent' account. not that people don't send items/cash when they are quitting anyhow, but it's a rule not to. as far as why, you'd probably be better off to direct that question to zenith. i don't necessarily think it's a rule that takes away from the game at all. if people want something, they should have to work/pay for it themselves, in my personal opinion.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Reference URL's