AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: What do you think
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
That is true, but you calling him let that cat out of the bag. If the referral mail is a bannable offense then only Ush should be banned. But you did open up the discussion of Ush's house possibly being improperly used. If that is what Ush/Bender gets banned for. I believe you are just as guilty as they.
there's no rule against letting someone use your housing money nor do i want or think ush and/or bender should be banned, set back, or anything else for doing anything they've done in the past regarding any kind of monetary transaction. i've never said or even alluded to any of that.

but you on the other hand believes there is an issue here, i reckon. care to profess, anymore?
That seems to be the issue that most of the post seems more concerned about. I do not believe that anything that happened was against the rules. Just a butthurt bird trying to spread his shit everywhere.
ush took the bait and is just a floppy phish. tis all.
LOL, anyone notice how he completely backed off Bender?

All talk no cock...

SpaceChicken.
Lol x2
(2012.Feb.27 09:51 PM)Ushanewnewba Wrote: [ -> ]All talk no cock...

sorry to disappoint
You fucks are all big talkers, bet you don't have the guys to take down a real gang, like Balazar for instance! Bad Ass Balazar
(2012.Feb.28 12:29 PM)thrillhouse Wrote: [ -> ]You fucks are all big talkers, bet you don't have the guys to take down a real gang, like Balazar for instance! Bad Ass Balazar

i'm putting you on blast, homeboy. you’re moving from neutral ally, back to hostile threat.
(2012.Feb.27 09:51 PM)Ushanewnewba Wrote: [ -> ]LOL, anyone notice how he completely backed off Bender?

All talk no cock...

SpaceChicken.

Nothing like an impartial moderator!

Keep up the great work!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Reference URL's