AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: What do you think
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
(2012.Feb.28 01:00 PM)spacebird Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012.Feb.28 12:29 PM)thrillhouse Wrote: [ -> ]You fucks are all big talkers, bet you don't have the guys to take down a real gang, like Balazar for instance! Bad Ass Balazar

i'm putting you on blast, homeboy. you’re moving from neutral ally, back to hostile threat.
Hostile? fuck that and fuck Balazar!
i got a little call from ushanewnewba today, and he was talking big money thrill. i’m talking $500. half of that in cash, half of it in coupons to local businesses, baby
We gave Dingus a huge bonus for coming back-$500 Mississippi Fun bucks and a bus ticket to Biloxi, Fun Bucks only redeemable in the great state of Mississippi.
i'm gonna go out on a limb here and say he probably blew all of it at the cockring warehouse.

anycock'lldoooo!
(2012.Feb.28 04:38 PM)spacebird Wrote: [ -> ]i'm gonna go out on a limb here and say he probably blew all of it at the cockring warehouse.

anycock'lldoooo!

any cockwilldoodledoo...
Where's Dingus when ya need him.......
(2012.Feb.28 04:38 PM)spacebird Wrote: [ -> ]i'm gonna go out on a limb here and say he probably blew all of it at the cockring warehouse.

anycock'lldoooo!

They all fell off....doh!

Why did thrill leave me at the grand canyon with only a wig?
we just came for the lols. BOOM!
and i found peace in the waiting room...
(2012.Feb.28 01:26 PM)Marlo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012.Feb.27 09:51 PM)Ushanewnewba Wrote: [ -> ]LOL, anyone notice how he completely backed off Bender?

All talk no cock...

SpaceChicken.

Nothing like an impartial moderator!

Keep up the great work!

He tends to make good decisions.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Reference URL's