AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: TTDLv4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Another idea

How about a button on the login page which allows you to stay logged in, i am sick of walking away for a little while and coming back to find myself logged out having to write my details in again just to log in, shits me!
(2011.Aug.09 04:58 AM)deathishere Wrote: [ -> ]Another idea

How about a button on the login page which allows you to stay logged in, i am sick of walking away for a little while and coming back to find myself logged out having to write my details in again just to log in, shits me!

dude save it as a bookmark. every time you click on the bookmark after going away/offline it will have your details already saved.
(2011.Aug.09 05:47 AM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]

dude save it as a bookmark. every time you click on the bookmark after going away/offline it will have your details already saved.

PML

ppl would use it to say " i just got onlined"
i think he means he finds it annoying that you have to log back in. what i find annoying is that after 15 minutes youre "offline," but in general if you're around for less than 20 minutes you dont have to log back in, which can be confusing..

BINGO, we have a winner. I have AL as my home page and my member name and password are saved. Firefox loads and I hit enter. Nothing else to type in. My phone is the same.
There is this thing that asks do you want to save your username and password. Just once for shits and giggles I suggest you try clicking it. You will be amazed.
(2011.Aug.09 08:22 PM)abysmalpoptart Wrote: [ -> ]i think he means he finds it annoying that you have to log back in. what i find annoying is that after 15 minutes youre "offline," but in general if you're around for less than 20 minutes you dont have to log back in, which can be confusing..

agree'd. this has caused me to think i was onlined before
(2011.Aug.10 08:01 AM)filthymick Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Aug.09 08:22 PM)abysmalpoptart Wrote: [ -> ]i think he means he finds it annoying that you have to log back in. what i find annoying is that after 15 minutes youre "offline," but in general if you're around for less than 20 minutes you dont have to log back in, which can be confusing..

agree'd. this has caused me to think i was onlined before

If I think that I always check my fightlogger. Problem is u can Only do that if u have Donator status.
good point howl. i think it's time some simple shit was added for non-donor status. fightlogger is a given, IMO. i think the only real benefits to donating should be increased energy regen, AP, and the gym gain thing
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Reference URL's