AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: 3,000,000
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
(2011.Feb.22 04:11 PM)Joshiwa Wrote: [ -> ]This thread made the forums so much more interesting.

Monk, you really got devalued by 3mil.

I think when I started playing some gang was trying to keep someone in the hosp for a month or something like that. Actually I think it might of been Behemoth that the hits were for. Tommi maybe you can clarify that so I don't have to dig up the thread.

Hmm. Dissidence, maybe. I know when I left them, they fancied seeing me not play. Otherwise, I'm not sure if anyone else did.
the number one album sold/stolen in romania of all time.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-M6Lw1vSEc8pviqWUIzv..._otaWYCYlh]
(2011.Feb.23 01:22 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Feb.22 04:11 PM)Joshiwa Wrote: [ -> ]This thread made the forums so much more interesting.

I think when I started playing some gang was trying to keep someone in the hosp for a month or something like that. Actually I think it might of been Behemoth that the hits were for. Tommi maybe you can clarify that so I don't have to dig up the thread.

Hmm. Dissidence, maybe. I know when I left them, they fancied seeing me not play. Otherwise, I'm not sure if anyone else did.

Funny. Whatever is left of diss monk took to the 36th chamber where you reside now.
(2011.Feb.23 07:58 AM)Joshiwa Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Feb.23 01:22 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]

Funny. Whatever is left of diss monk took to the 36th chamber where you reside now.

I think monks gang got raped by the Xpats
Nonsense Josh. Dissidence is all around. We're just a few Dissidence doing something much greater.

X-Pats will always be the winners in a gang war. Even if they lose I know Glenn stockpiles the tears of all their crybabies for lube.

P.S. Dingus still sucks.
hahahhahahaha!

Nice Gang!
lol I thought you might like that.

Wish I could say the same for you. Winky
This is awesome.
hahahahhaha

nice teets!
it will take more than a 3 + 6x 0's to get rid of the 36th chamber

...but for predator to quit, it will take 3 + 6x 0's, minus the 3
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Reference URL's