AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: 3,000,000
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
(2011.Feb.22 02:07 PM)UncleDave Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Feb.22 11:15 AM)ColdBlood Wrote: [ -> ]To the first person/gang that destroys 36th chamber and make monk and cober go inactive

Dude, this IS their life. This is all they got. Inactive? You are funny!

No this IS your life you stupid cunt
HUNT3R Zerk Win 6 5 2,589 403 229 1095

The more you know.
You see, this game is filled to the brim with unrealistic motherfuckers. Motherfuckers who thought their ass would age like wine. If you mean it turns to vinegar, it does. If you mean it gets better with age, it don't.
Thanks. That means a lot.

Not really.
I tend to think life does get better with age, everything starts to mean a little more. Wink
This thread made the forums so much more interesting.

Monk, you really got devalued by 3mil.

I think when I started playing some gang was trying to keep someone in the hosp for a month or something like that. Actually I think it might of been Behemoth that the hits were for. Tommi maybe you can clarify that so I don't have to dig up the thread.
(2011.Feb.22 11:15 AM)ColdBlood Wrote: [ -> ]To the first person/gang that destroys 36th chamber and make monk and cober go inactive

"i'v been watching you man you've got potential... just stick with me and you will go far"

On another note, predator if you check the games rules you will find that you can't give all your items to your friends when you retire.

Also if you come to Australia me and Glenn will beat you up in RL *inserts empty internet threat*
(2011.Feb.22 04:18 PM)dnbrocks Wrote: [ -> ]

"i'v been watching you man you've got potential... just stick with me and you will go far"

On another note, predator if you check the games rules you will find that you can't give all your items to your friends when you retire.

Also if you come to Australia me and Glenn will beat you up in RL *inserts empty internet threat*

hey cunt nugget. its actually, "Glenn and I will beat you up in RL".
You couldn't beat your own meat. Either of you.
Il give my cash to who I like, be it the rules or not. If I wer to loan it for $1 interest over a year... That's not giving it away now is it.
(2011.Feb.22 04:30 PM)ColdBlood Wrote: [ -> ]You couldn't beat your own meat. Either of you.
Il give my cash to who I like, be it the rules or not. If I wer to loan it for $1 interest over a year... That's not giving it away now is it.

you got us. brocks toss's a mean salad though.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Reference URL's