AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: 3,000,000
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Lookout, tommis about! FUCK OFF! bitching like a retard?? Ok then suck cat dick
That had me laughing, how ignorant you are to make my point abundantly clear.
"Get mad, then get over it.

Some men are alive simply because it is against the law to kill them. "

oh the irony.
Sausage fest! blah blah fucking blah! Now I realy do understand why so many people quit! Pricks like you lot. I hope you lot die playing this game living your boring lives in your sweaty spunk stained rooms. Get a job, get a life, and get a shag. Now fuck off! I'm outta here after today is over, I've payed the generous person who gave me a loan, and sent everything I own to my friends.

Blah blah blah
Click click click
Ego ego ego
Sausage fest!
Tough luck.

Didn't cost me a cent.
(2011.Feb.22 12:11 PM)ColdBlood Wrote: [ -> ]Sausage fest! blah blah fucking blah! Now I realy do understand why so many people quit! Pricks like you lot. I hope you lot die playing this game living your boring lives in your sweaty spunk stained rooms. Get a job, get a life, and get a shag. Now fuck off! I'm outta here after today is over, I've payed the generous person who gave me a loan, and sent everything I own to my friends.

Blah blah blah
Click click click
Ego ego ego
Sausage fest!

You don't have to quit the game. You just have to quit being a dickmouth. I'm more than willing to leave people alone if they'll fuck off with their nonsense. It's funny people can't see that, mainly 'cause they're ignorant to the cause and effect sequential.
(2011.Feb.22 12:11 PM)ColdBlood Wrote: [ -> ]Sausage fest! blah blah fucking blah! Now I realy do understand why so many people quit! Pricks like you lot. I hope you lot die playing this game living your boring lives in your sweaty spunk stained rooms. Get a job, get a life, and get a shag. Now fuck off! I'm outta here after today is over, I've payed the generous person who gave me a loan, and sent everything I own to my friends.

Blah blah blah
Click click click
Ego ego ego
Sausage fest!

what are you cryin about anyhow? so far this is just a bitch rant thread where ppl make fun of you. we all laugh. then you say something to look like a fool. we all laugh.

im not seeing a purpose other then to entertain me.....

and i've know lots of aussies to play this. thats no reason to quit. thats an excuse for retreat if you ask me.
He just don't know when to quit.
Can I have your stuff? Smile
Sender : HUNT3R [25868] online
Date : 22 February 11 @ 1:01:57 pm
Subject : (No Subject)

You fat bastered go sell out mc Ds you fat cunt
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Reference URL's