AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Mods - Suggestions / Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
(2010.Oct.18 09:46 AM)Duchbag69 Wrote: [ -> ]Weebay was a good mod, until that whole mess...

he was active. he's also the only person i saw clean a thread two weeks after its last post, just so he could justify modding what was a current thread. i liked weebay, as did most people on here, but he was kinda slick at times.
(2010.Oct.18 03:25 PM)dnbrocks Wrote: [ -> ]I think the mods need to take a deontological approach to the way they mod the forums. It will result in the applicatin of an ethical theory that has little bias and suggests that actions should only be taken when it would be appropriate for every other person on earth to take that action.

In the mods eyes, they are THE only ones on this earth.
Weebay was a good mod because you didn't notice him doing his job.

He was very mysterious...like the wind.
(2010.Oct.15 06:18 PM)Ushanewnewba Wrote: [ -> ]If someone works through the word filter, then they obviously intended to do it. Thus, me intentionally warning you. Severity is based on severity of issue.

Pyramids are a big deal, they distract readers and there is absolutely no reason to have them, create them, or copy a copy of a copy of a copy.

Intentional abuse will lead to a warning.

Slurs of any kind, (racial, homophobic, religious, ethnic, etc...) will not be tolerated. I will act as swift as I can, and you can mail me in game, or mail ADMIN.

If you are able to communicate like a big (boy or girl), then you will have no issues.

From what I have noticed is that the same people keep getting warnings, from all the mods and admin.

It appears to me that a very few are complaining and the large part of the forum community are just fine, due to them never needing to be modded, due to them reading and abiding by the rules, and not intentionally trying to find an exploit.
(2010.Oct.18 03:46 PM)Ushanewnewba Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Oct.15 06:18 PM)Ushanewnewba Wrote: [ -> ]If someone works through the word filter, then they obviously intended to do it. Thus, me intentionally warning you. Severity is based on severity of issue.

Pyramids are a big deal, they distract readers and there is absolutely no reason to have them, create them, or copy a copy of a copy of a copy.

Slurs of any kind, (racial, homophobic, religious, ethnic, etc...) will not be tolerated. I will act as swift as I can, and you can mail me in game, or mail ADMIN.

If you are able to communicate like a big (boy or girl), then you will have no issues.

From what I have noticed is that the same people keep getting warnings, from all the mods and admin.

It appears to me that a very few are complaining and the large part of the forum community are just fine, due to them never needing to be modded, due to them reading and abiding by the rules, and not intentionally trying to find an exploit.

That is your lame take on it. Thats the problem. That and your inability to moderate on a daily basis or correctly.
(2010.Sep.30 05:22 PM)Ushanewnewba Wrote: [ -> ]Been awhile since I walked these halls. No pyramids please.

(2010.Oct.18 03:46 PM)Ushanewnewba Wrote: [ -> ]

thanks for the input, ush.
as some of us are trying to give feedback as the thread (and mod that started it) asks, all you can do is self quote?

BadLuck

(2010.Oct.18 03:58 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]as some of us are trying to give feedback as the thread (and mod that started it) asks, all you can do is self quote?

And that is exactly why he shouldn't be a mod anymore. He has no real sense of feedback, and has no real sense of modding. Most of what I have ever seen him mod has been pyramids.

Ush, no offense but you truly do suck, you need to just give it up. The fact that you came here and only self quoted just affirms my suspicions that you have no freaking idea what you are doing.

As to the large part of the forum community being just fine? You're smoking crack, the community doesn't like the mods. In fact, go look back in previous posts complaining about mods and show me that it's only those who "intentionally break the rules or try to find an exploit" are the ones complaining. Thats the biggest crock of shit I have read on here in a long time.
Thank you for your opinion.

I am awaiting to hear from someone who has not intentionally worked around the language filter, used coarse language, and has a lack of pyramid building.

BadLuck

(2010.Oct.18 07:25 PM)Ushanewnewba Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for your opinion.

I am awaiting to hear from someone who has not intentionally worked around the language filter, used coarse language, and has a lack of pyramid building.

So in other words you're saying our opinions dont matter?

Biased, you should not be a mod.
Also, looking for someone to comment without the following charges...

Inappropriate Language (+2 points)
inappropriate language in forum (+6 points)
Working around the coarse language block (+6 points)
That language went too far (+8 points)
sexually explicit pictures (+6 points)
Disrespect for mods, just doing their jobs. (+6 points)
Obscene language and failure to comply. (+5 points)
Disruptive Behavior (+1 points)
Rude language (+1 points)

All of these warning have been issued to one person.. and only two were from me. And individual is posting that mods are unfair, biased. I just find it funny/sad that this person doesn't get the hint.
Quote:So in other words you're saying our opinions dont matter?

Biased, you should not be a mod.

Opinions about mods by those with at least three warnings from different moderators do not carry much wait.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Reference URL's