AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: AlphaLyrae [34091] Ruined 2 gangs ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
(2010.Apr.06 07:47 PM)chance Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Apr.06 07:44 PM)w00k Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Apr.06 07:40 PM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]how many times did phish regroup...what a lame arse band anyways, if it wasnt for the drugs and lights they wouldnt even hold a candle to the garage band down the street i hear every sunday from my backyard

Below the f'n belt, Pun.

::Blocks user::
You guys should wrestle it off!!!!

lol....wheres that belt and the hotel manager as ref or you scotty?
(2010.Apr.06 08:04 PM)cheetah Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Apr.06 07:36 PM)NastyFO Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Apr.06 07:32 PM)chance Wrote: [ -> ]All I know is that now that X is no more, SV has no competition at all. Sad sad day

Wow... completely disbanded.

Unbelievable.

Don't fall for it! They haven't disbanded, they will all join back up like the did about a year ago, and they'll have new surprise members. (Although I think it's no surprise who they'll be)

All I an say is "bring it"!

nope, i think it is final cheetah.
(2010.Apr.06 08:10 PM)thatthingufear Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Apr.06 08:02 PM)ZeonOne Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Apr.06 07:47 PM)DejaVu Wrote: [ -> ]Over all I would say it's AlphaLyrae's fault.
SHE started the drama, she added the fuel to the fire. If SHE didn't want drek to follow her around she should have left HER personal issues at home and not brought her BS to the forums. That she caused Weebs to be banned just proves how selfish and self centered she is. And hosp'ing kiddies, obviously she thinks she is "all that".
Yeah it's nice the gang backed her, but it's a sad state when you allow one person to ruin two gangs.

You got it wrong. The real drama is Who forgive and who won't forgive her AFTER her picture post.

Weebay and Marlo still won't forgive her after 2+ weeks of hosiptility. That's when things get tense.

We obvisouly can't help her get out of the situation. So, Xpat lend her a hand. After a couple days of Hosp War, Xpat realized that this is more than just a regular hosp war.

Zen steps in after that from the complain of player's abuse.

She did what she has to do to temporary banned Marlo and Weebay.

This got a part of the AL community upset.

Now, Xpat got disbanded.
Until this happened I've always thought you were a smart guy. Now you just look like an idiot. The stoners helped her for some free head and now they paid the price. I don't know who "we" is but 7 got involved for like 1 day, so stop saying what you could've done.

Fear, She's was in 7Laws gang for almost two months before this whole episodes happened.

I was really surprised by her thread about Weebay. I don't like what she has post and she is regretful for it.
(2010.Apr.06 08:14 PM)ZeonOne Wrote: [ -> ]she is regretful for it.

I'd hope. I've clocked about 12,000-15,000 hospital minutes on her from me in the past 7 days.

This is going to go on for a long time.
(2010.Apr.06 08:14 PM)ZeonOne Wrote: [ -> ]Fear, She's was in 7Laws gang for almost two months before this whole episodes happened.

I was really surprised by her thread about Weebay. I don't like what she has post and she is regretful for it.

She left Diss when they broke up I believe. So she was still angry at him 2 months later, and tried to ruin his life then?
Some people have a funny way of remembering things-We got this story from Zen, but I guess you know the Weebay situation better than she does, but here's her version of the story.

(2010.Mar.24 03:55 PM)zenith Wrote: [ -> ]Now that I feel the Weebay/Marlo situation has come to a close, I guess it's time for an explanation.

First of all, this was obviously not an easy decision for me. I have been extremely conflicted over this for the last two weeks, but Weebay's inaction and non-response to me forced my hand. I gave him several days to respond to my last email, which never happened. I decided giving him a 2-day suspension was the only way I could get through to him.

Weebay is a good person and a very well-respected player and moderator. I felt very comfortable with him in the forums, and trusted his judgement. He seemed the type of person who'd be a great co-worker because you never had to wonder if he was doing his job or not.

When EightStars initially posted a picture of herself with another player, the topic seemed innocent enough. If she had an ulterior motive I don't know. Maybe she did. Let's assume so. In any event, the topic was not an issue until post #27 (Weebay's initial response). Prior to that moment, if the topic had been offensive, harassing, demeaning, or humiliating to him, he had the power to lock it, remove it, or report it to me or another moderator.

It's unfair to assume all moderators read every single post, because it's not a realistic expectation. But by responding to it, he obviously was aware of it. I can't fault a moderator for getting frustrated from what is posted about them. If he had merely modded it or told me he felt it was over-the-line, we wouldn't have the situation we have today.

Shortly after the topic started turning on EightStars, it was moved it into the Battleground so it could not be modded.

Weebay mailed me to say he felt his integrity was being attacked, and that he wanted to post private text messages from her in the forum. I told him it was out of the question and inappropriate. I advised him to take a different path, because furthering things were not going to make the situation better for anyone. The next day he posts everything on the Awakened Lands Facebook Group. He unfortunately made a topic in the forums with a link to the content, thus bringing it directly into our forums.

Our next correspondence was me warning him that the next step he took was going to dictate the outcome. Again, I tried to direct him in a way that would make his point yet not go over the line. He continued to delay responding to me so the attacks could be taken up by his friends and the harassment could continue.

Recently I became aware of a cover-up when looking in the logs. Prior to EightStar's original post being moved to the unmodded forum, it appears Weebay thought he was responding from an alternative forum account instead of his own. After noticing the mistake, he had his erroneous post deleted. It was already quoted by a couple of other players and labeled "suspicious", but then as usual the topic went in another direction. When I discovered this information, I didn't want to believe it.

I really do regret things ended up the way they did. Everyone tells me not to step in, however in this case I feel if I had stepped in sooner we'd still have him around. I felt Weebay AND Marlo were in violation of multiple rules, yet their suspensions were not intended to be long. They have decided on their own to make the temporary suspensions permanent.

Marlo's case is another story. His constant attacks and harassment against EightStars were beyond inappropriate. Almost every post he made was derogatory and against the TOS. Unfortunately for him, he went too far.

You have one belt no one can take away from you Cheetah, the "biggest chip on your shoulder" championship. You overpowered Ush! You're better than Loki! You can make people quit! You can own 99.9999 % of AL! You showed them all are now the champion of AL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0beTV_66szQ
Let's celebrate with a couple dozen donuts!

Thrill, people will only remember what they wish. Just can't change that...
(2010.Apr.06 08:19 PM)thatthingufear Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Apr.06 08:14 PM)ZeonOne Wrote: [ -> ]Fear, She's was in 7Laws gang for almost two months before this whole episodes happened.

So she was still angry at him 2 months later, and tried to ruin his life then?

exaggerate much

it's not like she called his homophobic boss and told him he's a fag

she's a totally stupid, immature young girl & I def. think she's the cause of two great gangs failure but let's not go so far as to say she tried to ruin his life.

I mean, did you see that picture he posted with him & his cat? I'm an animal lover but ???
Can I have a donut?
what we need to do is get high. xpat style... dingus will provide the weed. some of that jungle stuff would be fine bro.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
Reference URL's