AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: AlphaLyrae [34091] Ruined 2 gangs ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

cheetah

(2010.Apr.06 10:02 PM)dnbrocks Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Apr.06 09:56 PM)Kamyarkool Wrote: [ -> ]"So nice lie, as all of you losers try, but EPIC FAIL!

And as for making people quit, you've named the wrong person, ask the admin who is responsible for the most powerful person to have ever played leaving!

Know your facts son!

Before you try to twist them into lies that only bite your arse!"

owned~ xD well put cheets Biggrin

???

You're not old enough to know the facts, so stay out of what you don't know!
(2010.Apr.06 10:09 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote: [ -> ]man everything exciting happens when i'm at work or my internet is down. read this whole thing btw. voted yes also, but that's my opinion since i have no clue what happened today

I voted no cause Diss is still around and I never considered X a real gang. Smile
(2010.Apr.06 05:45 PM)Howlsong Wrote: [ -> ]This was caused by admin not dealing justice fairly... she should have either banned all 3 for the same amt of time. Put in an appearance sooner or done nothing at all. Since the only time things seem to blow all out of proportion is when Zen only listens to ONE side of the story and reacts.

When I saw Weebay was posting on two different accounts the decision to ban was difficult but necessary. It wasn't his first offense. Two other players noticed what he did and made comments about it, but they were ignored.

(2010.Apr.06 05:45 PM)Howlsong Wrote: [ -> ]Without taking into account that there is ALWAYS 2 sides to every story. Just like Banning Jaysin without listening to what he had to say 1st.

JaySin had 3 other accounts.

Two different players, similar offenses. One had a great reputation. One was known as a scammer. Same result. I feel I'm being fair, even if it's not liked. Having multiple accounts is still hated by other players right?
(2010.Apr.06 11:33 PM)zenith Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Apr.06 05:45 PM)Howlsong Wrote: [ -> ]This was caused by admin not dealing justice fairly... she should have either banned all 3 for the same amt of time. Put in an appearance sooner or done nothing at all. Since the only time things seem to blow all out of proportion is when Zen only listens to ONE side of the story and reacts.

When I saw Weebay was posting on two different accounts the decision to ban was difficult but necessary. It wasn't his first offense. Two other players noticed what he did and made comments about it, but they were ignored.

(2010.Apr.06 05:45 PM)Howlsong Wrote: [ -> ]Without taking into account that there is ALWAYS 2 sides to every story. Just like Banning Jaysin without listening to what he had to say 1st.

JaySin had 3 other accounts.

Two different players, similar offenses. One had a great reputation. One was known as a scammer. Same result. I feel I'm being fair, even if it's not liked. Having multiple accounts is still hated by other players right?

LALALALA! i love you zen Biggrin!

Chymere

(2010.Apr.06 11:33 PM)zenith Wrote: [ -> ]JaySin had 3 other accounts.

It wasn't "unfair" to fedjail Weebs, Marlo or Jaysin. It was unfair to let 8star go free, wait a week to ban her from the forums and cave in to her demands that you intervene in her favor -- all while she stirs the pot.

Hence why some took it upon themselves to right your wrong, with mitigated results. In hindsight, had you acted fairly more swiftly, we might still have a fun forum section, 2 great gangs and a load of players who turned in their guns.

Every person who clicked "hospitalize" and then "attack" is liable for that. But you, as admin, because you mingled and meddled when you should've coded -- you take more blame than any of us.

You're not "being fair even though it's not liked". You got witchcraft'd, Zen.

I still love you.

BenDover

IIII love you zen, ignore them all.
I think we should go out some time.
Why is it so difficult for you dolts to grasp the concept of 'if you have multiple accounts, you get banned'?
So what do I do now?
(2010.Apr.07 05:30 AM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]So what do I do now?

Phish tour. The only logical answer.
ah...I have found a path
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
Reference URL's